News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Winter Olympics 2010

Farted by AbsintheClock, February 15, 2010, 10:32:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buttplug

pop-tart

Quote from: clammo;1733915good job america, coming in 3rd place all the time. fuck getting gold lets just qualify for a medal, any color will do.

You CAN'T be serious, dude.

You exist because we allow you to. Go fuck a moose.

@buttplug :hi5:

pop-tart

Brother, you started it.

This is what you said:

"good job america, coming in 3rd place all the time."
"fuck getting gold lets just qualify for a medal, any color will do."

Your post didn't even make any sense. The US has the same amount of gold as Canada.. to imply it's better to come in first and only first.... versus first, second AND third... is ridiculous.

Canada as a country is America's friend, neighbor and ally. Why you felt it neccessary to attack our integrity when all I did was cheer on my own nation... And you speak of sportsmanship?!?!?

Whatever...

patriotclock

Quote from: Catdogyo;1733916
lmao

clam get boned

pop-tart

When I said you exist because we LET you... The CF is the 74th largest military force versus the US who is ranked #1. You are only able to get by with such a modest defence force because we are here to protect you.

I'm done talking abooot it, ay. Take off, you hoser.

pop-tart

PS... get a sense of humor.

:salute:

pop-tart

I'm going to bed. 300 million of us have to wake up early and protect the free world tomorrow.

Signing off!

[u2]KAwWmIy96b4[/u2]

AbsintheClock

I hope Slovakia beats the piss out of you folks. Also last I checked Canada could hardly finish the job at all with the Swiss. That's why they went into a shootout. Canada is just upset that no matter how bad our economy is, or how shitty our health care is we will always be better. America only has 8 more athletes than Canada. The sponsorships are about the same. Canada also has a home field advantage because they have more time for on site practices.

Plasma Kirby

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1734001I hope Slovakia beats the piss out of you folks. Also last I checked Canada could hardly finish the job at all with the Swiss. That's why they went into a shootout. Canada is just upset that no matter how bad our economy is, or how shitty our health care is we will always be better. America only has 8 more athletes than Canada. The sponsorships are about the same. Canada also has a home field advantage because they have more time for on site practices.

So what you're saying is that team Canada is upset about winning 3-2 against (EDIT: Also outshot 47-23) a world-class team with an even better goalie? They're sobbing on the ice because of our total inadequacy against the Americans? Keep in mind that, without counting bronze, Germany would be ahead with 19 medals compared with America's 16.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AbsintheClock

Ah Canada. Where the women act more like men than the men do.

And the US takes Finnish out. I'll be rooting for the underdog Slovakia next. If America can do it so can you!

Biggskoo

goddamn amazing save by luongo at the end holy shit

AbsintheClock

That's ok the USA will be collecting the only gold medal that counts on Sunday.

GearBoxClock

Biggskoo

Quote from: clammo;1734476this was the plan all along. to humiliate usa in the final

well at least this didn't work out

miller owns, crosby is still a gay (gayest?) baby

AbsintheClock

I'm gonna go hang in my fucking closet for a week. (At least now I can go back to rooting for the bruins and expecting disappointment)

AbsintheClock

Plasma Kirby

the closing ceremony was just too silly

RELEASE THE HUMUNGOUS BEAVERS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PankoClock

Quote from: Plasma Kirby;1735984the closing ceremony was just too silly

RELEASE THE HUMUNGOUS BEAVERS
STAMPEDING MOOSE!

TequilaClock

Candians? Winning at hockey?

What's next, Spain and Germany kicking ass at soccer?