News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Topic Suggestions for 5/22/10 Saturday School

Farted by AC Slater, May 19, 2010, 03:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AC Slater

TOPIC SUGGESTIONS FOR 5/29/10 CAN BE FOUND HERE:http://clockcrew.cc/talk/showthread.php?t=94214

Please post any suggestions you have here. Also, if you want to possibly host sessions in the future, please send me a PM outlining why you think you would make a good teacher as well as your experience with programs (such as flash, photoshop, etc.).

http://www.livestream.com/theclockcrewssaturdayschool

patriotclock

AstronautClock

Topcatyo

I'm sure some people are confused by the pen tool in Photoshop (I'm rather proficient with it) and Flash (which still confuses me for some reason).  I'm sure some people would love some help with either or since they are pretty versatile tools.

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: Phil Collins' funny face;1752556I'm sure some people are confused by the pen tool in Photoshop (I'm rather proficient with it) and Flash (which still confuses me for some reason).  I'm sure some people would love some help with either or since they are pretty versatile tools.

The pen tool is one of my favorite tools in both, it's so damn versatile.

Also something along the lines of combining movieclips and fbf to make smooth animation transitions quickly.

AC Slater

I don't think I've ever actually used the pen tool in either of them. I haven't had a need for it to be honest. But I'll start figuring out how to use it.

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1752611Also something along the lines of combining movieclips and fbf to make smooth animation transitions quickly.

How do you mean?

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1752746I don't think I've ever actually used the pen tool in either of them. I haven't had a need for it to be honest. But I'll start figuring out how to use it.

How do you mean?

Making a bunch of stock animations in movie clips, and using FBF to transition in between them

AC Slater

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1752818Making a bunch of stock animations in movie clips, and using FBF to transition in between them

Ok I think I know what you mean and I'll try to touch up on that. So far we have pen tool and that. We'll have a Patriot themed Saturday School in the future. You can count on it.

AC Slater

We're going live in 15 minutes :)

Link to the livestream channel has been posted in the OP

AC Slater

For some reason it's not letting me broadcast.

AC Slater

Fixed the problem now everyone should come back :D

Topcatyo

I didn't miss it, did I?
Goddamn, I pick the worst times to fall asleep.

AC Slater

Yeah you missed it :(. I don't know if it even picked up my mic to be honest, I'm watching the playback now and it seems like I'm muted a bit. I might redo it tomorrow anyway.