News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Fuck

Farted by d u m p y, July 01, 2010, 10:42:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d u m p y

d u m p y

ok guys dont even pretend to be happy to see me whatever :(

AC Slater

Welcome back! I don't remember who you are so I apologize.

d u m p y

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1765370Welcome back! I don't remember who you are so I apologize.

That's cool. I dont remember you either, broski

DiscoBallClock

Hey man welcome back.

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

NintendrCkolc

madhatter?

Jesus I thought you died like 5 years ago.

d u m p y

no I'm still alive. But I no longer have a computer :/
I'm posting on an iPod now. I'm thinking about actually doing serious flash after I get a new one.

... People still make flash, right??

NintendrCkolc

yup. check general for the latest.

Our newest Ki10 is known as Thdrk.

PowerGloveClock

what up n1gger
Quote from: FLOUNDERINYOBUTT;1837615I think Kodiak is the only person on  this entire website who dislikes Slurpee. I still dont understand how  thats possible. He\'s so loveable and funny. Every guy wants to be his  friend and every girl wants to date him. Understandably Slurpee is not a  very happy person.

d u m p y

Quote from: Patches O'Houlihan;1765544yup. check general for the latest.

Our newest Ki10 is known as Thdrk.

Actually thdrk sounds familiar. Was he the guy where everybody chose an alignment or something? Or was that the heavy metal guy?

mauserclock

and all yall hatas dat sayin i aint for real fuck all yall/ no vasilene

d u m p y

Quote from: mauserclock;1765784and all yall hatas dat sayin i aint for real fuck all yall/ no vasilene

ok so let me just get one thing straight: there was an ss revival and I wasnt invited and now its dead again??

Slash

Quote from: hattaman;1765618Actually thdrk sounds familiar. Was he the guy where everybody chose an alignment or something? Or was that the heavy metal guy?

yup, that was thdrk, that was fun for a while.

d u m p y

Quote from: Boy George;1765871yup, that was thdrk, that was fun for a while.

Good times. I think I was dark, but I can't remember

mauserclock

Quote from: hattaman;1765870ok so let me just get one thing straight: there was an ss revival and I wasnt invited and now its dead again??
yeah for like one day by the time i joined it was dead

d u m p y

Quote from: mauserclock;1765949yeah for like one day by the time i joined it was dead

fuck. Well get them all together and make them bring it back just for me