News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Meatball Marinara (You have no excuse)

Farted by screwdriver_clock, September 01, 2010, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screwdriver_clock

This is by far one of the easiest things you can cook and goddamn if you can't cook this you might as well just off yourself.

1/2 lb to 1lb of Ground Beef
Provolone Cheese Slices
Italian Steak Rolls
Marinara Sauce (make your own if you want)
Mrs Dash Tomato Basil Garlic

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

Wash your goddamn hands. If you don't don't come to me when you're vomiting shit all over your cat.

Lay that meat out on a plate, be generous with that Mrs. Dash. Spread it all in that meat, knead the meat a bit to mix it in.

Break the meat off into smaller chunks, roll it into balls without any seams on them (smash the meatballs then reroll if there are some). Put that shit in the oven (with 1/2lb of Ground Beef I had 12 meatballs) for 10-15 minutes, until the meat is brown all throughout (unless you like them raw.

While that's cooking, put a pot onto a stove burner at medium heat, pour the marinara in it. Add more of that Mrs. Dash because goddammit it's delicious. Heat up them steak rolls if you want.

Take those meatballs out of the oven, drain the grease, and place those things into that sauce. Oh it smells so good now doesn't it you just wanna eat those meatballs well FUCK YOU you're not done.

Grab a provolone slice, shred it up a bit and place it inside of that steak roll. Ladle that Meatball Marinara into that steak roll, add a bit more sauce if you think you need it fatty.

EAT DAT SHIT UP.

AbsintheClock

Not the recipe I use but it's good for dummies.

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1782887Not the recipe I use but it's good for dummies.

Granted it takes less time than a trip to Mc Donalds.