News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

MAC VS PC THREAD 2010

Farted by SpongeClock SquarePants, September 06, 2010, 10:06:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpongeClock SquarePants

DWARFINATORclock

Slurpee

he was alright in jeepers creepers.

AnkhClock

Apparently Going the Distance got good reviews, but I don't really enjoy romantic comedies so I'm not planning on seeing it.

TequilaClock

Can't we all just get along?

VuBawlsClock

The Sentry can turn 360 degrees and has a better range. It is stronger, and fully upgradeable and customizable and the user can pick which company to use it with. Although susceptible to SPYware, it is easily fixed.

Whereas the Turret has a limited range and can only turn halfway the amount the sentry can. It is only works for Aperture and GlaDOS and will break with the slightest tip.
Fuck anonfrog

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1784013It's just Unix for kids who don't know how to use a computer.

I for one am offended seeing as I do a vast majority of my work in the terminal :stubborn:

Thor

Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

RenegadeClock

Quote from: Thor;1784015http://files.myfrogbag.com/iws5jq/apple%20ripoff.jpg

image is too large for the thread

plz click

If you really wanted all of those upgrades you could just buy the parts from Newegg or wherever and install them yourself. It's not like there's a padlock on the Mac when you buy it.

Slurpee

haters mad jealous because they're poor and my cash shit's got the hot corporate logo of a fortune 500 company on its polished back osx is a unix gui with the hardware and the os designed to compliment each other from the ground up out of the box STUPID you don't install osx on an off the assembly line dell because the software is optimized for a single line of hardware Of Which Apple Controls the Advancement. (microsoft wouldn't be able to break from the intel chipset without first coordinating ~50 hardware manufacturing partners- apple made the move from ppc in like 5 years but hey this couldn't possibly be indicative of larger hardware ecosystem maintainability or anything). keeping tight control of the hardware-software relationship is dastardly in terms of gay open source freedom of information and development hippie shit but it means they can ensure a smooth consumer experience and they must have done a pretty bang up job at that so far considering the fact that macs are blatantly for retards hmm maybe at the lower end of the personal computer market share the invisible hand of the market pretty much guarantees they pursue this? I don't know it's a very complica and _a smooth consumer experience is not a bad thing_ especially when you give the people the option of breaking the glass if they so choose
also they are and always have been easy to upgrade I learned how to install ram on the motorola architecture when I was like 8 you nancies. also I'm posting from one of the big scary brick aluminum intel core duo imacs that I somehow installed a new harddrive in you know the notoriously difficult to upgrade ones the things that are designed to be discarded when they go out of date yeah one of those oh god look at all those little silver diddlyboppers this is so insane

also launchy is way gayer than quicksilver

AnkhClock

I was hoping this would turn into a discussion on Romantic Comedies but you guys really are just a bunch of irrationally angry nerds.

Slurpee

you just don't have that kind of pull

AnkhClock

Show me how to have pull slurpee :(

I want pull

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: Thor;1784015http://files.myfrogbag.com/iws5jq/apple%20ripoff.jpg

image is too large for the thread

plz click

Thx for posting this. I have a friend whose obsessed with Macs at the moment. We constantly argue about this kind of shit.

Sent it to him, waiting for a reply.

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: NINTY;1784054Thx for posting this. I have a friend whose obsessed with Macs at the moment. We constantly argue about this kind of shit.

You constantly argue about why x computer is better? God don't you have anything better to do?

AbsintheClock

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1784057I'm running a mac. :rockin:

Obv master race :rockin:

NintendrCkolc

Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1784056You constantly argue about why x computer is better? God don't you have anything better to do?

no.

screwdriver_clock

Quote from: NINTY;1784062no.
Quote from: NINTY;1784054Thx for posting this. I have a friend whose obsessed with Macs at the moment. We constantly argue about this kind of shit.

WELL WHICH IS IT HUH? GET YOUR FACTS TOGETHER BEFORE I BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH HOR HOR HOR

Wind-up Clock

I have a PC because it's cheaper.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]