News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Sick of College, Sick of semesters, Sick of studying

Farted by NintendrCkolc, December 08, 2010, 10:48:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NintendrCkolc

luckily just 4 more days and I can be lazy and sit on my computer all day every day for a month.

How bout you fellas?

EvilBeanClock

EvilBeanClock

Topcatyo

I've got a week to go and if I don't show that I am a person capable of doing super-amazing artwork and finish all 30 hours of work I need done by Wednesday I might not be able to return to the school.

I also have 11 dollars to last me the entirety of these next two weeks because I lost my debit card so I'm not really going to be eating this last week of school.

Needless to say, it's showtime.

AmberArachnidClock

Yeah these finals are kind of bullshit, I thought I was supposed to be doing some academic learning here in college?
Although film school is tiiiiiiiiiiiiight and I'm about to finish a siiiiiiiiiiiiick alien movie so that's pretty cool

AC Slater

I've figured out that I hate animation and I kind of wish I went into psych instead. That's all I've learned this semester. The end.

NintendrCkolc

I think i'm looking forward to the sleep more so then anything.

Just took a Final about an hour ago, Final Thursday and 2 more next week.

Slash

Quote from: clammo;1796002Assignment due today
Final on Friday
Final on Saturday
Final next Wednesday
Final next Thursday
Final on the 20th

Yep. December sucks

On the plus side, 5 months until i get my god damn degree and finish school forever

All set to get a job.

TequilaClock

Marlin Clock

Quote from: RibsClock;1795988I don't see what's not to love about the fact that I woke up at 4:00 AM to write a paper for a class that is, from what I can tell, 33% bullshit, 33% name-dropping, and 34% propaganda of the teacher's sociopolitical beliefs, all in a room as bleak as my academic future and in a thick sardonic Mandarin accent.
Did you take GEOG 101 too?

Slurpee

screwdriver_clock

I have a physics final tomorrow and I'm done. I just did my piano recital yesterday and that was fun.

Yeah college is pretty neato.

patriotclock

Finished INART 116 yesterday
Finished CAS 283 today
Finish MGMT 100 tomorrow
Need to write a paper for PHIL 009 and i'm done that this weekend
Finish CRIMJ 113 Sometime this week when the guy gives us the test

College is easy

Marlin Clock

That's just 'cause you don't have to do any sciences, Patty.

WrenchClock

Most of my attention at college is focused mainly on the clock, and i spend no time studying. Fuck. This. Shit.