News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

BIG IRON

Farted by patriotclock, April 06, 2011, 07:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

My first masterpiece of 2011. Actually made in 1956.

<3

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/566788

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Thanks for voting, ClockOfBlob! Vote on 2 more submissions and you can deposit your 10 experience points for today!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 5.58 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.14 votes!

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

buttplug

Been playing New Vegas?

Lump Clock

And so is that flash!

{{{New Vegas}}}

patriotclock

Yea buddy.

I fell in love during New Vegas back in like January and I started this in I think like Feb. Finally wrapped it up.

Is the syncing off? I've had complaints, but it works fine for me? Idgi

pop-tart

buttplug

Quote from: PatriotClock;1814938Yea buddy.

I fell in love during New Vegas back in like January and I started this in I think like Feb. Finally wrapped it up.

Is the syncing off? I've had complaints, but it works fine for me? Idgi

Yeah, after sbc walked into the sunset you appeared and started singing

clockradioclock

oh boy, a patriotclock film!! 55555
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

patriotclock

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1814941Yeah, after sbc walked into the sunset you appeared and started singing

Oh thats supposed to happen since I didnt want it to just end without anything lol

Quote from: clockradioclock;1814942oh boy, a patriotclock film!! 55555

dont get used to it ;)

Slurpee

patriotclock

Quote from: Slurpee;1814946that's a 5

fyi i couldnt fit you getting raped by a scorpion in without it ruining everything, but dont think i forgot

AC Slater

QuoteCurrent Score: 2.82 / 2.82 (- 0.043)

Thanks for voting, ZenMicroClock! Vote on 4 more submissions and you can deposit your 10 experience points for today!

Your experience gave you a voting power of 6.07 votes. Your blam and protection points gave you an additional 10% of your experience power, meaning that your total vote power was worth 6.68 votes!

The more experience points you have, combined with BLAM and PROTECTION points, the more your vote is worth!

You can thank me later.
and before you get all mad I didn't zero it. I'm not that heartless.

patriotclock

Quote from: Zen Micro Clock;1814970You can thank me later.
and before you get all mad I didn't zero it. I'm not that heartless.

this is why we cant have nice things

GOVG

GearBoxClock

:fifen:
I love this song

UNDEFINEDepss

nyanyanyanyanyanyanya