News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

bought a beer brewing kit + free amazon shipping if you have a .edu e-mail address

Farted by WiiClock, June 02, 2011, 05:45:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiClock

What the fuck is up ClockCrew?
A while back I won a motherfucking StarCraft 2 tournament and won a $15 gift card to Amazon.com. Well guess what? I was gonna buy 3.3 FUCKING POUNDS of some fucking SOUR STRAWBERRY BELTS with it, but decided against getting diabetes.
So I kept browsing Amazon and eventually HOLYSHIT, a beer brewing kit. And the best part? It was CHEAP AS FUCK. $25????? And then I looked at the used section and Amazon was selling one for $16.99???????????????????????

OH MY GOD. WITH MY GIFT CARD THAT'S LIKE 2 DOLLARS BRO
PLUS SHIPPING.

BUT WAIT

THERE'S MORE.

IF YOU HAVE A .EDU E-MAIL ADDRESS, YOU CAN GET A YEAR OF AMAZON PRIME FOR FUCKING FREE. THAT'S FREE TWO-DAY SHIPPING MOTHERFUCKER. WHAT THE FUCKKKKKKKK AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA I'M NOT 21 SUCK MY DICK AMERICA GONNA BREW MY OWN BREW FREEDOM BITCHES :rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin::rockin:
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

ALSO YES I JUST PAID A DOLLAR NINETY NINE FOR A KIT TO MAKE TWO GALLONS OF BEER.

A DOLLAR A GALLON.

REALLY.
HELLO EVERYONE.

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

buttplug

on a side note having a free amazon prime kicks copious amounts of ass, not only for buying school books but anything else.

AbsintheClock

Make sure you don't fuck around with the sanitation. You want to sanitize everything as best as possible otherwise it's gonna taste like a raunchy asshole.

WiiClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1824224Make sure you don't fuck around with the sanitation. You want to sanitize everything as best as possible otherwise it's gonna taste like a raunchy asshole.

Quote from: Wouter;1824198gl hope it doesnt taste like ass

Yes, I read a lot of the reviews last night that made it very clear to sanitize the hell out of everything. The kit also comes with some special sanitizer mix or something.

And I read that the batch or flavor that comes with the kit isn't too great, but there is other refill flavors you can buy. Like they come in all sorts of flavors, I'll probably pick up the Oktoberfest one next.

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1824222on a side note having a free amazon prime kicks copious amounts of ass, not only for buying school books but anything else.

Yeah, there's so much shit that is prime eligible. I was actually really happy when I found out about it. Thank you //www.retailmenot.com
HELLO EVERYONE.

AnkhClock

Good luck bro, I wish you the best of luck in your beer brewing endeavors. By which I mean I hope your beer doesn't taste like shit. Also see this thread for naming suggestions.

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1824222on a side note having a free amazon prime kicks copious amounts of ass, not only for buying school books but anything else.

QFT