News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

grocery stores where you can choose the beers that make up your six pack

Farted by WiiClock, June 16, 2011, 01:08:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiClock

Are pretty fucking amazing. I got 11 beers I haven't tried and one that is really good that I have tried, Red Stripe from Jamaica.

Right now I'm drinking George Killian's Irish Red.

I've gone through a Shiner Light Blonde and a Honey Brown.
HELLO EVERYONE.

miracle fruit

i dont know about mixing beers but usually mixing alchohol means you're in for one hell of a hangover

WiiClock

Quote from: MiraclefruitClock;1827504i dont know about mixing beers but usually mixing alchohol means you're in for one hell of a hangover

beer before liquor you'll never be sicker
liquor before beer you're in the clear
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

AmberArachnidClock

Getting beer samplers at German restaurants is a guarenteed way to get some sick tastings of new beers.

DWARFINATORclock

WiiClock

i am now drinking a guinness for the first time and holy shit what is this
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

also i still have a year and some months before I'm able to drink legally in my shit country. not even sure if there are any german restaurants that do that here.
HELLO EVERYONE.

PolyhedronClock

Quote from: @joeydaioh;1827511also i still have a year and some months before I'm able to drink legally in my shit country. not even sure if there are any german restaurants that do that here.

YOU'RE UNDER ARREST.
[/I][/B]
:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:

TequilaClock

Quote from: @joeydaioh;1827511also i still have a year and some months before I'm able to drink legally in my shit country. not even sure if there are any german restaurants that do that here.

6 months left for me in the States, but I am completely legal to do anything I want in Mexico.

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

DigitalLemonClock

BAN EVERYBODY

AstronautClock

guys I cant drink too much because I'm a babby so I can only have one of each sorry

DWARFINATORclock

Quote from: Wouter;1827524also did you know you can buy separate cans

hes american he doesnt know anything

WiiClock

Quote from: TequilaClock;18275206 months left for me in the States, but I am completely legal to do anything I want in Mexico.

Anyone can do what they want in Mexico. I could drink there when I was 12.
HELLO EVERYONE.

YoYoClock

I'm here to say 1.) lol at shit countries with shit drinking ages and 2.) joey why do you think people want to see your real face?

the horse is cool though

demon horse

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

Flounderpa

Quote from: TequilaClock;18275206 months left for me in the States, but I am  completely legal to do anything I want in Mexico.
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬
SHUTãâ,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â°Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¡Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼Â¤Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã¯Â¼Â®Ã¯Â¼ÂªÃ¯Â¼Â¯Ã¯Â¼Â¹Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â´Ã¯Â¼Â¨Ã¯Â¼Â¥Ã£â,¬â,¬Ã¯Â¼Â­Ã¯Â¼ÂµÃ¯Â¼Â³Ã¯Â¼Â©Ã¯Â¼Â£Ã¯Â¼Â
ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬à®Å"Û©ÛžÛ©à®Å"ââ€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"‰â€"¬

Biggskoo

buttplug

Quote from: MiraclefruitClock;1827504i dont know about mixing beers but usually mixing alchohol means you're in for one hell of a hangover

thats a myth.

WiiClock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1827535I'm here to say 1.) lol at shit countries with shit drinking ages and 2.) joey why do you think people want to see your real face?

the horse is cool though

demon horse
nah dude, freedom. I left the USA for a week and drank every day of my trip. And then came back with alcoholism and the inability to buy buy alcohol.

Also I don't know, I will start hiding my face.
HELLO EVERYONE.