News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

Farted by WiiClock, June 23, 2011, 04:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WiiClock

WHY THE FUCK DO PEOPLE SPEND TIME PLAYING VIDEO GAMES THAT THEY ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE AT I THINK THEY SHOULD SPEND THEIR TIME DOING THINGS THAT THEY DON'T SUCK COMPLETE SHIT AT.

MAYBE THEY ARE SO USED TO LOSING AT EVERYTHING IN THEIR LIVES THAT THEY THINK IT'S FUN TO GO INTO A VIDEO GAME AND LOSE AT THAT AS WELL BUT I THINK IF YOU REALLY WERE A LOSER IRL, THEN YOU WOULD WANT TO WIN AT SOMETHING SO INSIGNIFICANT AS A GAME.

AND THEN TO STAY IN THE GAME FOR LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES WHEN IT'S A LOSS AND YOU STILL WON'T SURRENDER I THINK THAT'S THE MOST INFURIATING THING IN THE FUCKING WORLD. THERE IS NO COMING BACK, IT'S NOT LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO MAGICALLY UNDERSTAND THE GAME AND HOW TO NOT SUCK COMPLETE BLACK AIDS AFRICA DICK HALFWAY THROUGH THE FUCKING GAME, JUST FUCKING SURRENDER SO I CAN LEAVE AND GET A TEAM MADE WITH PEOPLE WHO CAN CLICK AND PRESS KEYS BETTER THAN YOU.

FUCKING FAGGOTS.
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

HELLO EVERYONE.

EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PolyhedronClock

sounds like someone doesn't know how to jungle.

WiiClock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1828509thats cool 'cause they hate you too

but how? like what goes on in their heads? do you know? are you one of these people who suck? what do you think about in a game? do you play for fun? is losing fun to you?
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

it's not like video games are fucking hard they are actually very easy. probably some of the easiest shit you can do. like if you can't click on things and have basic thinking like "SHOULD I RUN IN THERE WITH 4 ENEMIES OR FLEE"

like if you fuck that up, you should kill yourself because you're going to end up hurting someone in real life
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

also everyone that plays video games except for me should get cancer until they learn how to play and if they don't learn then they fucking die and pile up so i can shit and piss on them all at the same time
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

Quote from: EnglishClock;1828509thats cool 'cause they hate you too

are they like "man this guy who knows how to play is getting mad because i(we) suck, i hate him he's so good!!!!!"?

or what?
because i really don't understand how scrubs think
HELLO EVERYONE.

Asshatclock

I am a fat little ragequitter and if you have a problem with that then why don't you tell it to my face.

EnglishClock

i didn't read your journal entry i was just responding to the thread title
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thor

sometimes I like to to join teamwork oriented games and intentionally play really bad to piss off my team mates
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

YoYoClock

can we just hurry up and have a few posts telling joey he's fat then lock it?

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

WiiClock

Quote from: RibsClock;1828520Is this the sort of regular bad unfunny thread or the kind where it's trying to be humorous ironic bad but is just bad unfunny bad?

what difference does it make you fucking noob
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1828521can we just hurry up and have a few posts telling joey he's fat then lock it?

1v1?
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

Quote from: @joeydaioh;18285231v1?

scared?
HELLO EVERYONE.

WiiClock

Quote from: @joeydaioh;1828524scared?

u scared bro???
HELLO EVERYONE.

WrenchClock

WrenchClock