News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CLOCK ISLAND (chances are, you're in this game)

Farted by AmberArachnidClock, August 15, 2011, 12:08:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberArachnidClock

WALKTHROUGH
(In spoiler tags, hover over to see)

*You have 3 days to relax at CLOCK ISLAND. To advance the days, go to the hotel and talk to DWARFINATOR to give him your HOTEL RESERVATION.
*After your 3rd night you will have a vision. Now you can time travel!
*Press 1, 2, and 3 to time travel to days 1, 2, and 3.

*Go to the beach at day 2. Talk to RobClock at the far left. He'll give you a RING.
*Go to Day 1. Talk to SobeClock and he'll trade the RING with a WAD OF CASH
*Go to the taffy shop on Day 1. Talk to MiracleFruitClock and he'll trade you the WAD OF CASH for a BAG O' TAFFY
*Go to outside of the hotel on Day 1. Talk to BobbyClock and he'll open the gate!

*Go into the industrial district. Go down to the crappy beach.
*Talk to ClockRadioClock on Day 2 and he'll give you a HARRISON FORD PLASTIC
*Go up one and talk to Sockpuppet to trade it for a ZELDA NES CARTRIDGE.
*Go to the field (still on Day 2) and talk to NintendoClock to trade that for a NES ZAPPER
*Talk to the Guard in the upper left to make him open the gate with the zapper.

*Go to the Taffy Shop at Day 3 to pick up some KEYS
*Go to the warehouse in the industrial district and open the door
*Go to Day 3 and talk to Gonk to get some DEODERANT
*Go to Day 1 and talk to ampm in the field to trade the DEODERANT with some RIMS
*Go to the rich side of town in Day 1 and find Cadillac to trade the RIMS for some ASTRONAUT FOOD
*Go to Day 2 to the main beach and give AstronautClock the ASTRONAUT FOOD and take a SWORD in return.
*Talk to BB10 on the beach in Day 2 and trade the SWORD for a WATER ROD
*Go to the North Lake and use the WATER ROD
*Go in the revealed cave and up the stairs to find YinYangClock and talk to him.
*Go back to the docks where you started the game and use the POWERED WATER ROD.

SnakeClock

A 16-bit point and click adventure! I love you! :D

:fifen:

By the way, I found a bug. When you talk to AMPM on the second day and you wave your deodorant around, he says "Why couldn't you give me that YESTERDAY?" and then he just says this over and over and you can't make him stop.

Also, I'm not in it. Not sure if that's a bug or anything... :o

patriotclock

YoYoClock

Quote from: Governor William J. Le Petomane;1839396By the way, I found a bug. When you talk to AMPM on the second day and you wave your deodorant around, he says "Why couldn't you give me that YESTERDAY?" and then he just says this over and over and you can't make him stop.

Yes I also got this bug despite not even having the deodorant yet and it stopped the game completely because of the endless loop.

Also the warehouse with the robots in has no wall bounderies at all.

Otherwise a really really good game :)

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

AC Slater

FINALLY! This is awesome. Just simply. Awesome.

Topcatyo

Aw sweet I can't wait to play this.

One thing: You have the WASD keys mapped to movement, but at the same time S mapped to sound. S moves the character but does not turn off the sound.

BoomStick Clock

Super duper awesome stupendous, you have all my fifens. :D

clockradioclock

amazing work, sat! don't yet have time to play through this, but I will eventually!
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Clocktopus

This game is amazing. Fived that beautiful work of art. Good job Satellite!

also lol @ bed clock

I noticed a glitch where when you enter that one room with the keys you can walk anywhere on the screen.

AC Slater

Quote from: Topcatyo;1839411Aw sweet I can't wait to play this.

One thing: You have the WASD keys mapped to movement, but at the same time S mapped to sound. S moves the character but does not turn off the sound.

It's so you can hear my awesome music, DUH!

PineappleClock

Hooooly crap this game is amazing!! fives forever + fav

And the music really makes the game! Love it!!

pop-tart

miracle fruit

i 5d it a hundred times but it kept telling me i couldnt vote anymore

AstronautClock

just because I am an astronaut you think I want astronaut food!?!?!?

blammed voted zero

jk I voted 5 and faved I love this game!!

Smegheadclock

Even though I'm not in it it was still awesome! I loved it. 5 voted!
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

GodClock

Quote from: Pop-Tart Clock;1839441This is so swag..

This is true.

This game is truly a gem. It has so much charm and character put into it that for a short game, there is great value in the story and development. The music score was also magnificent and fit perfectly.

I thank you both. {{{sat + zmc}}}
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

One of the few games I'll actually play through. It's awesome!
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

clockradioclock

So I played through it all today and, boy, what a good game! Thanks for this, you've done an incredible job :) ZMC, your music was invaluable.
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

RobClock

I've actually played through it now, so I feel confident saying that this game kicks copious amounts of ass.

Fived and fav'd.