News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Official CC: Clockhouse Theater

Farted by AbsintheClock, September 10, 2012, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BilliardBall10

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1924896I will officially start tomorrow. I woudlve started today but I just got a new amp for my guitar and my fingers hurt now, that's how much I love it

you're a guitar hero.

and, my fingers hurt too, but not from guitar.

it's from playing drums :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

VuBawlsClock

god dammit i forgot to start, thanks bb10
Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

posting to say i will do this soon

pop-tart

I put my audio together but haven't animated it yet. I should get moving.

AbsintheClock

Lets keep moving guys. Put some work up for folks to see. The deadline is approaching fast.

VuBawlsClock

I drew the background to frame 1. That's something!

I'm going full throttle on this tonight
Fuck anonfrog

VuBawlsClock

http://www.newgrounds.com/dump/item/edd246f0bae91fa1ebc47833b390cf36
my wip that I started today, I'm going on a cruise monday trough friday so I'll try to get this done by sunday.
Fuck anonfrog

patriotclock

AbsintheClock

AbsintheClock

When I said more than one background I didn't mean a green wall, and 1/2 a second of whatever. Keep working on it. If you gave me this effort combined with the effort from your first one it would have been passable.

AbsintheClock

Just thought you guys should see this article if any of you are still stumped on ideas.

Click Here

pop-tart

Quote from: PatriotClock;1925468The Blob That Ate Everyone (Trailer) -  SWF

haha

pop-tart

Keep goin man. Lookin good.

I was sharing my progress w Gir the other night. It's gonna be... er, different.

d u m p y

Quote from: PatriotClock;1925468The Blob That Ate Everyone (Trailer) - FLA & SWF

Credits:
Voices - AbsintheClock
Background Music
Coming Attractions Music

this is beautiful

patriotclock

Quote from: DumpsterClock;1926287this is beautiful

thx ilu

pop-tart

Shit, what we got... a week? Free time is rare.. maybe I need to take a sick day..

Only Gir and Abs got to see the WIP because Pez likes to borrow ideas I am real self critical. Trop came out nice tho.

AbsintheClock

Only 6 more days and this collab is starting to look pretty small. Don't let me down guys.

d u m p y

fuck shit ok i'll make something