News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomCatClock

Drawings can never be art
—Roger Ebert

Slurpee

[u2]8UyD1xtgBDU[/u2]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I've come back to this weird alien festival music several times today to take a break from animating my Clock Day movie thanks for posting it. I really like invented language music. Or even stuff in real languages I don't/barely understand.

Also why isn't there more cosplay of umbrella face glowing antenna alien drummer guy? Umbrella face glowing antenna alien drummer guy is clearly the best character design in video games.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 11, 2020, 08:15:32 PM
I've come back to this weird alien festival music several times today to take a break from animating my Clock Day movie thanks for posting it.
yw
glad you liked

I think we talked about this game a while back and how it seemed like kind of a pointless exercise in illustrating futility and economic precarity but also it had a cool look?
I played it for a while and it was basically that but my mind started changing with the festivals because they're just so joyful

PhantomCatClock

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Slurpee on August 11, 2020, 11:46:20 PM
Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on August 11, 2020, 08:15:32 PM
I've come back to this weird alien festival music several times today to take a break from animating my Clock Day movie thanks for posting it.
yw
glad you liked

I think we talked about this game a while back and how it seemed like kind of a pointless exercise in illustrating futility and economic precarity but also it had a cool look?
I played it for a while and it was basically that but my mind started changing with the festivals because they're just so joyful
It's one of those things where I know what it's gonna be and I think maybe I shouldn't bother with it but sooner or later I know I'm gonna cause the good specifically my kind of good. Something about it just draws me in. Now the music has me wanting to just bite the bullet and buy the damn thing. I'm in a similar situation with Pathologic, though you can actually beat that game with enough patience and playthroughs.

PhantomCatClock

two AI-controlled automated turrets named Aimy and Missy

they are both extremely shitty as defense batteries but make damn fine conversationalists

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 31, 2020, 01:23:00 AM
imagine if the FSF guy wrote that instead of the cringe he does write

oh shit they replaced him like a year ago

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 13, 2020, 09:38:41 PM

they are both extremely shitty as defense batteries but make damn fine conversationalists

this was a fun post i liked it :fifen:

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 14, 2020, 02:19:52 AM
Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 31, 2020, 01:23:00 AM
imagine if the FSF guy wrote that instead of the cringe he does write

oh shit they replaced him like a year ago

somehow I thought it was this very thread where I first learned that rms had been cancelled, but I can't find it on google
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

I have thought he was an asshole for years but didn't think there was anything wrong with him, even from my perspective, except that he was incredibly over the top/fanatical about FSF stuff

imagine my delight when he was just canceled for being an asshole

even if it makes me a little nervous

PhantomCatClock

and before someone says it was a legitimate whatever because of what he said: I meant he has been like that for decades and my only surprise was he didn't KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT.

PhantomCatClock

how much sawdust can you put in richard stallman before people start to notice

TropicanaClock

im back about the place for a our ceremonious day
Who else spent thier stimulus check on weed

GreyClock

why does linen only have one n

GreyClock

well two, but you know what i mean

PhantomCatClock

apparently it used to be linnen a very long time ago

like how Lenon and Lennon are probably the same person

TropicanaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 14, 2020, 02:55:43 PM
apparently it used to be linnen a very long time ago

like how Lenon and Lennon are probably the same person

Imagine all the people comrade

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: TropicanaClock on August 14, 2020, 09:37:32 AM
im back about the place for a our ceremonious day
Who else spent thier stimulus check on weed
it's the only responsible use of it

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 13, 2020, 09:38:41 PM

phantomcatclock slowly liveblogs his treatment for an original tv series over the course of years via an obscure absurdist animation forum.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

665MB fla god damn it I was one meg away from the perfect clockday movie. But i'm not working another SECOND on this god damn cartoon.

Slurpee

I am the walrus?

I am the walrus

I am the walrus