News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

We need YOU, so we can bring back TIEM.

Farted by DWARFINATORclock, August 26, 2010, 04:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WrenchClock

SnakeClock

I would probably write some short fiction, and the occasional current events and opinion piece.

Topcatyo

My only complaint about the switch from magazine to blog format is how the magazines allowed for cool designs and formats and layouts for the article that all seem pretty useless for a blog.  My thinking is we could still frame individual articles like a magazine and then, when enough people have submitted works, they can all be compiled into the next "issue" of the actual magazine.

DWARFINATORclock

Guys, please stop worrying about it not being in magazine format anymore, this is not the thread for that.

BunnyClock

BluezombieClock

╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]

TelephoneClock

The last time I bumped a 3-month old thread I got banned, but I think getting people to sign up for TIEM is important enough to be bumped. (okay this is about 2 months, yadda yadda.)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to sign up for TIEM. I could write some community articles letting people know of current flash events/collabs going on, post links to important threads (such as Ribs Clockopedia Master List, this thread, clockopedia thread, etc.), and I could fill up the tutorials section with some basic stuff (once I figure out how CamStudio works, I could even post videos!).

VuBawlsClock

Quote from: TelephoneClock;1794789The last time I bumped a 3-month old thread I got banned, but I think getting people to sign up for TIEM is important enough to be bumped. (okay this is about 2 months, yadda yadda.)

I'd also like to take this opportunity to sign up for TIEM. I could write some community articles letting people know of current flash events/collabs going on, post links to important threads (such as Ribs Clockopedia Master List, this thread, clockopedia thread, etc.), and I could fill up the tutorials section with some basic stuff (once I figure out how CamStudio works, I could even post videos!).
You would make Tiem almost 100% less boring!
Fuck anonfrog

ShotglassClock

I can't imagine that recipes or general food advice are the kinds of things that you're interested in anymore.  I can do up a sample of movies/video games/current events related to these items if you're looking for articles pertaining to that.  Let me know and I'll whip something up to pm you guys.
"There\'s arousal all over the farm and these sluts embody it."

Zwickel

the TIEM site layout could be preetyfied
-Zwickel.
"Ze bak."