News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

Quote from: GreyClock on April 15, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
You got Poepershoek, but Paardenkuth means Horsecunt(h) and it's also the name of a character from a Dutch TV show for children.

Mustard gas and spies?
yeah that seemed a little cloak and dagger to be--
QuoteUnconvincing trompe-l'oeils?
now greyclock to be fair there are a lot of not especially impressive trompe-l'oiels out there and--
QuoteObscene etchings with "water" stains?
i wouldn't be so surprised to hear of water damage to surviving copies of--
QuoteThe collected works of Emily Brontë? Bitch wrote one novel.
i-- i went to college--
QuoteOwl statues made out of assorted nuts? (Not beech.) Workshops?
no joke this sounded incredibly plausible people do shit like that and those people like owl figurines (and sometimes there isn't a good beechnut to carve)

according to jim is the gold standard for unambiguously atrocious tv sitcoms
greyclock is correct it is not a matter of taste there is no acceptable way to like that show
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

RobClock

I would assert that King of Queens is worse than According to Jim in the same way that being raped is better than having your dick chopped off

BilliardBall10

sexy update:
Quote from: VCRClock on April 16, 2017, 11:16:51 AM
Quote from: GreyClock on April 15, 2017, 11:49:28 AM
Owl statues made out of assorted nuts? (Not beech.) Workshops?
no joke this sounded incredibly plausible people do shit like that and those people like owl figurines (and sometimes there isn't a good beechnut to carve)
well, see?! ^^^^^

it does sound like a possible thing to do in a smal town.
in my lands, people create cool little statues out of wood, and some are even making little animals. (no owls tho, even tho that would be an awesome trend to start, (if possible), especially since athena's symbol was always the owl).

with that being said, lets talk about TV shows:

Quote from: VCRClock on April 16, 2017, 11:16:51 AM
according to jim is the gold standard for unambiguously atrocious tv sitcoms.
greyclock is incorrect; it is not a matter of taste there is no acceptable way for someone to like that show

its a matter of taste.
some people hate cheesy sitcoms, other people hate violent historical series; its all a matter of taste.

well, i also happen to like:

-my name is earl(jason lee is awesome and VERY underrated).
-two and a half men(minus charlie sheen. everyone else in it=great)
-the simpsons
-the cosby show(its a funny show, despite the fact that ol' bill is evil, after all)
-rules of engagement(bear with me, the best part in it are the scenes where david spade is messing up with adhir kalyan's life, i personally find it very funny, its a funny boss-employee relationship.)
-last man standing(tim allen=win)
-married with children(come on, at least this one is funny).

aaand many more shows. i mostly like comedies.

with that being said, i will agree: king of queens is truly awful.
also: william H. macy's ''shameless'' seems to be awesome. should i watch it? macy is a good actor, so im sure that he will deliver a good performance either way.

lastly: suggest me ''good'' shows/sitcoms, clocken crew: i would like to see your tastes on TV.
help me to raise my culture!

(note; its all a matter of taste. except from ''LOST''. this show is awful. awful.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Slurpee

at this point in my life my strongest association with the Easter holiday is
[u2]gYvw68IneV4[/u2]

get it my man
he out here doing it

RobClock

[u2]W7v7avqqzh0?t=17s[/u2]

i like his truck

RobClock

Which is the superior alternative theme for the Ninja Turtles? Movie or NES?

http://www.strawpoll.me/12762932

PhantomCatClock

[minipoll] should just make a link to strawpolls until that gets recreated

Oh hey, a couple seconds into the NES one reminds me of a couple more seconds into this but after actually listening, not as much as I thought

d u m p y

BilliardBall10

strange, im hearing some strange noise...

anyhow, whats up, peeps?

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

PhantomCatClock

See, now if I'd killed myself in the last three weeks I wouldn't've been reminded of that joke

Isn't being alive grand

RobClock

I watched One Million Years BC for the first time this week and the stop motion effects are really spectacular. The fluidity of motion is boggling to the mind, and despite it being obvious rear-projection in some cases the effects are integrated so convincingly it's a joy to watch. Harryhausen really deserved his reputation.

Raquel Welch is pretty hot, too

RobClock

Well good night, son.

Uhm, dad? What is the mind?
Is it just a system of impulses or err is it something tangible.

Relax... What is mind?
No matter.
What is matter?
Never mind!

GreyClock

Freaks & Geeks is pretty good.

GreyClock

[u2]vaqEDBKpdv8[/u2]

message body my ass

GreyClock

Gary Shandling's (r.i.p) teeth are something straight out of It.

d u m p y

Do you guys like the clock crew?

PhantomCatClock

Dude, that's my favorite Frampton song

miracle fruit

RobClock