News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

click here to log out

Farted by Losperman, November 01, 2005, 01:26:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

listen I'm no stranger to wasting hours on compulsively going through page after page of utterly worthless shit, but please, pretend I'm your level headed friend, and listen to me when I say that there's nothing in this cave worth dying for

treat yourself with kindness
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 02, 2019, 03:38:59 PM
ikum bokom
did u now:
grant kirkhope, the composer for banjo kazooie, recorded himself doing the soccer chant "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough" in a weird voice, then he chopped the recording up 8nto individual sounds, and then rearranged the results and incorporated it into a song
the song didn't make it into the game (it appeared in the sequel, and you can hear the original line pretty clearly when you're listening for it), but all the mumbo noises in the game were derived from that, including the recognizable "ikum bokom"

come and have a go if you think you're hard enough
=> KUM-an-ave-a-GO-if-yu-think-yor-hahd-E-nuff
=> E-KUM-GO-KUM
=> "ikum bokom"

which means we've all been mishearing it, because the only noise that could account for the "bo" is actually a "go", but thta's not why I bring this up it's just interesting in its own right, like how the famous "ch ch ch ah ah ah" noise from friday the 13th was actually "ki ki ki ma ma ma", derived from the repeated line, "kill her, mommy"

Slurpee

Quote from: DOGFOLLOWEDNUMBER on July 02, 2019, 04:51:35 PM
Holy shit what the fuck is this thread, I just found this.
welcome, brother

Slurpee

what was that youtube channel that was made to seem like it was bulk uploads of video game music but all the music turns into different music partway through?

nvm I found it
[u2]ibM-zGTK_5w[/u2]

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I could have sworn they deleted silvagunner's account over copyright bullshit. glad to see he's back. I love that there's a normal video game music channel called gilvasunner and they used to have the opposite names so it's even more confusing.

RobClock

Quote from: VCRClock on July 02, 2019, 11:29:12 PM
listen I'm no stranger to wasting hours on compulsively going through page after page of utterly worthless shit, but please, pretend I'm your level headed friend, and listen to me when I say that there's nothing in this cave worth dying for

treat yourself with kindness

When have I ever deserved kindness, self enacted or otherwise?

k9

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: Slurpee on July 02, 2019, 11:35:19 PM
did u now:
yes because i watch game grumps
did u now;
he said it there first so if you trace the wiki sources back it will always end up on that episode bet you feel cool now you're a grumphead

Quote from: Slurpee on July 02, 2019, 11:35:19 PMappeared in the sequel
oh nice. didn't play Tooie but this is catchy. There's a song is later RuneScape where they spell r-u-n-e-s-c-a-p-e out in morse code except it is extremely shitty and not as well flowing as this but there we go hidden-in-plain-sight messages
Quote from: Slurpee on July 02, 2019, 11:35:19 PMbut thta's not why I bring this up

was expecting "ooh, my knackers" but I accept this alternative trivium

RobClock

Quote from: DOGFOLLOWEDNUMBER on July 03, 2019, 08:11:00 AM
now

It’s endearing to have new people around who don’t remember when I was 12

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 03, 2019, 12:39:11 PM
Grumps

That whole thing just reminds me how funny it was having Jon and Grant playing off one another while egoraptor third wheeled like an absolute loser. I find it hard to remember the admiration I had for him.

Slurpee

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 03, 2019, 12:39:11 PM
yes because i watch game grumps
did u now;
he said it there first so if you trace the wiki sources back it will always end up on that episode bet you feel cool now you're a grumphead
that's actually where I got it from, I just didn't really feel like talking about game grumps lol
but I guess ya got me, we're talking about game grumps now, we are talkin about, "The Grumps"

I don't really watch them regularly but I really liked the mickey mousecapades episode, and the sonic fan games episode they did with rocco botte:
[u2]rILZywopIZU[/u2]

PhantomCatClock

they have a new weekly called the Ten Minute Penis Hour and I watch it when I'm having a really bad day. I'm like ten episodes behind, right now, so I guess life's been going well

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I just cant get into lets plays and streams. I just wanna play the games myself. yet it's this massive social phenomenon. game grumps alone are a phenomenon. I like commenting on games with friends it just doesn't do it for me to watch people I dont know. I am an abnormal deviant and incompatible with normal human society.

Slurpee

Quote from: FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK on July 03, 2019, 09:08:34 PM
I just cant get into lets plays and streams. I just wanna play the games myself. yet it's this massive social phenomenon. game grumps alone are a phenomenon. I like commenting on games with friends it just doesn't do it for me to watch people I dont know. I am an abnormal deviant and incompatible with normal human society.
I would rather do it with friends but I don't have friends

PhantomCatClock

slurp install mtg arena and make friends with blue players

RobClock

AbsintheClock

[u2]bpvafVU39cM?autoplay=1[/u2]

I got your fireworks right here.

k9

That morse code RS thing reminds me of the third Gorillaz album, Plastic Beach has a song called Glitter Freeze where they spell out P-L-A-S-T-I-C-B-E-A-C-H in morse instead. Its pretty fucking cool.

GreyClock

SONIC

Do you recognize this type of interaction? What would you call it?

Steve: Baseball is fixed!
Me: (agreeing) Sure! It's also prevalent in basketball and football.
Steve: You just don't get it!
Me: What is there to get exactly? I agreed with you, my point was that it's not just baseball.
Steve: It's terrible baseball is fixed! It shouldn't be!
Me: Who's disputing that, you fruitloop?

Background: Steve works in baseball. The initial statement, which I found rather unnuanced, was presented as something arcane and exclusive to baseball. It's widespread in all sports and should be common knowledge. Especially when you work in goddamn baseball, you naive son of a bitch.

Though, aside from (the treatment of) the subject matter, it just seems weirdly antagonizing and a little dismissive.

Disclaimer: it's a generalized example! Baseball, basketball and football are not fixed, as far as I know.

THE HEDGEHOG

GreyClock

He took it as a slight against his insider "expertise", because I didn't act completely shocked?

PhantomCatClock

FranTech is such horseshit sometimes. I have so many services with them and was not able to just buy a single one. There's always some new fucking thing.

If this lady doesn't respond back to me with "whoops we're retards let me fix it" in five minutes, I'm going to Ramnodeâ€"or anything else that can do better than four downtime alerts every day.