News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Editing paint

Farted by Roombaclock, December 25, 2019, 03:06:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roombaclock

so yeah so does using editing software and microsoft paint togheter count as animating? Becuse i dont have flash //
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!

k9

fucking, like anything counts. I do mines as stop motion, so yeah go mad. (though Rob could probably get you a nice legal flash if ye ask him nicely.)

PhantomCatClock

I use GIMP for gifs and, once you fiddle with its unreasonably comprehensive settings, get compliments pretty oftenâ€""photoshop always makes mine dotty/huge files/animated weird, what did you DO?!"

as far as FREE ANIMATION stuff goes, uh, iunno. If you were desperate, people have done (super low framerate) stuff in Paint/what have you (the specific tool does not matter) and then shoved them into video editing software, before.

Thor

The greatest flash movie ever made is only a single frame of a red B. If you can manage to get it uploaded to newgrounds under the Clock Crew name, then it’s automatically an animation masterpiece. That’s just how this universe and the laws of physics work.

If you want to get a guide to high quality free animation programs, go ask on the clock crew discord instead of the forums. There are some dark secrets of this realm that must be whispered in the dark, where our web hosts aren’t legally liable   :duelin:
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

k9

that is if abs doesn't ban you

Roombaclock

Quote from: Thor on December 25, 2019, 11:22:06 PM
The greatest flash movie ever made is only a single frame of a red B. If you can manage to get it uploaded to newgrounds under the Clock Crew name, then it’s automatically an animation masterpiece. That’s just how this universe and the laws of physics work.

If you want to get a guide to high quality free animation programs, go ask on the clock crew discord instead of the forums. There are some dark secrets of this realm that must be whispered in the dark, where our web hosts aren’t legally liable   :duelin:

alright
yeah i dont know :P i do reaaaallly like robot vacumms (i love whatching them do their work) so thats why im called roombaclock!