News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CC's dirtiest (no not really) topic

Farted by AmberArachnidClock, November 28, 2010, 03:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chalk Clock

change the thread name to the most above average topic.

clockradioclock

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1794035naw apparently its from the movie life
http://absolutefucker.tumblr.com/tagged/Life/page/2

that was my second guess cause i saw that and was like "i've seen this before. either its ridiculously well animated myazaki or "
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

AnkhClock

AstronautClock

Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1794125I only edited your post. Besides after a while no one cared anymore and we're in tartarus so whatever go nuts
:3

TelephoneClock

I never found out how fish breath water :\

AstronautClock

Quote from: TelephoneClock;1794341I never found out how fish breath water :\
gills filter oxygen out of the water they dont breathe they just swim so their gills have a constant flow of water ok bye

Marlin Clock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1794346gills filter oxygen out of the water they dont breathe they just swim so their gills have a constant flow of water ok bye
Almost. It's not really that they "filter" oxygen in the water so much as absorb. Gills are set so that blood flows opposite to the current, called countercurrent flow. This allows for maximum oxygen absorption as nomatter where the blood is on the current, its oxygen concentration will always be lower than the water's.

Paranoid

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1794366Almost. It's not really that they "filter" oxygen in the water so much as absorb. Gills are set so that blood flows opposite to the current, called countercurrent flow. This allows for maximum oxygen absorption as nomatter where the blood is on the current, its oxygen concentration will always be lower than the water's.

You would know

ghey fish

AmberArachnidClock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1794366Almost. It's not really that they "filter" oxygen in the water so much as absorb. Gills are set so that blood flows opposite to the current, called countercurrent flow. This allows for maximum oxygen absorption as nomatter where the blood is on the current, its oxygen concentration will always be lower than the water's.

That's kinda tight that you're Marlin and you know about fish. I should learn how satellite's work.

Lump Clock

Quote from: Satellite;1794443That's kinda tight that you're Marlin and you know about fish. I should learn how satellite's work.

I should study cancer.

Slurpee

Kombucha

I should drink kombucha oh wait I already have.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: Satellite;1794443That's kinda tight that you're Marlin and you know about fish. I should learn how satellite's work.
Guys, I am a biology major.

buttplug

Lump Clock

Quote from: Marlin Clock;1794483Guys, I am a biology major.

We're in Tartarus? I shoulda taken that left at Albuquerque.

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1794484I should

...ok maybe not

I super lol'd.

Kombucha

Quote from: ButtplugClock;1794484I should

...ok maybe not
Hahaha

DiscoBallClock

I should have a disco ball at home so I can glance at it and then go on a wild 70's flashback(although I wasn't even born back then)

[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

Chalk Clock

Quote from: DiscoBallClock;1794542I should have a disco ball at home so I can glance at it and then go on a wild 70's flashback(although I wasn't even born back then)

listen, its totality possible to flash back to before you were born

Chalk Clock

Chalk Clock