News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Blackily Guy

Farted by TheCheshireClock, October 19, 2009, 11:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheCheshireClock

So I just got done watching some episodes of Black Family Guy The Cleveland show. I have to admit I was disappointed. It's basically just Family Guy, as a Black sitcom parody that borders on the edge of racism. Just Like American Dad, The Cleavland show is pretty much more of the same, they even still do lousy cutoff jokes.

It's not even that I dislike Family Guy, I was just really hoping that Seth Macfarlane would branch out more. They may as well have just kept Cleveland in Family Guy, and added his Family as new characters.

peyoteclock

you were disappointed, as in you had some sort of hope in this show from the get go?

you're fucked.

TabascoClock

Quote from: TheCheshireClock;1682428I was just really hoping that Seth Macfarlane would branch out more.

Well he is the guy who's selling his shitty YouTube videos on DVD when they're all available online. Seems to me it's all about the money.

Seriously, who's gonna buy this shit?

SnakeClock

In this thread, CheshireClock discusses the blindingly obvious.

While we're on the subject:

TremcladClock

Seth MacFarlane is a piece of shit.

Chalk Clock

honestly, americans will watch anything regardless of how many times it's been rehashed, repack aged and syndicated before.

SnakeClock

"Hey wait a minute, Tim is boring... I know, I'll make him a bear! A Christian bear! THAT'S FUNNY, RIGHT??!"

Biblo

TequilaClock

In all honesty, was there a joke I missed?

Topcatyo

Quote from: TequilaClock;1683784In all honesty, was there a joke I missed?
No, Seth McFarland just expects you to laugh as he makes a bajillion million bajillion dollars.

SnakeClock

Quote from: Biblo;1683771[u2]Yjushh-uE88[/u2]

Family Guy is now:

A.) Doing product placement
B.) Referencing itself
C.) Dropping names of things hoping that that can make the entire joke.

How much do you suppose a human brain can hemorrhage all at once?

Silly Putty Clock

Now, what's really sad is everything about Seth MacFarlane's cartoons.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

TheCheshireClock

I really didn't expect anything different, but I kinda hoped it would be...
At leas family guy is still good for a few yucks once in a while, and you can watch said yucks on you tube, as to avoid the "story lines."

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: Seth MacFarlaneI have just made a reference to something you just barely remember from the 90s or 80s. Look, Adam West is watching Ninja Turtles. LAUGH YOU SWINE.

Quote from:  the fanbaseTHERES NO JOKE BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING

Family Guy and Lucky Star are the same show.

SnakeClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1684295Family Guy and Lucky Star are the same show.

At least Lucky Star has "Timoteiii! Timoteiii!"

buttplug

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1684295Family Guy and Lucky Star are the same show.

lmao

GingerbreadClockkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Quote from: SnakeClock;1684299At least Lucky Star has "Timoteiii! Timoteiii!"
fsfasddasddsdfvdgdfg

SnakeClock

Quote from: i am gingerbreadclock;1684306fsfasddasddsdfvdgdfg

It's better than "This is worse that than time I..."

Topcatyo

"Hey Lois, remember that time I [80's reference mixed with completely different 80's reference]?"
"I do, Peter.  It was quite the adventure.  Excuse me, I'm going to take off my shirt."

TheCheshireClock

Quote from: Topcatyo;1684327"Excuse me, I'm going to take off my shirt."

"I find that sexually attractive!"