News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

I get one million dollars per day through my fuck signature

Farted by Sinister Clock, June 22, 2013, 01:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinister Clock

jk no-one has ever actually donated anything.

I think maybe someone sent me a few cents once when I begged them???

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

The only thing Legendary Frog ever did that I find funny now is when in one of his movies they make some joke about animators demanding donations from their viewers, then a paypal logo appears on the bottom of the screen, he and the other dude stare at you, and the paypal logo gets bigger. Didnt he quit flash and go into homestuck fanart drawn with the circle tool?

EnglishClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1951964The only thing Legendary Frog ever did that I find funny now is when in one of his movies they make some joke about animators demanding donations from their viewers, then a paypal logo appears on the bottom of the screen, he and the other dude stare at you, and the paypal logo gets bigger. Didnt he quit flash and go into homestuck fanart drawn with the circle tool?

I completely forgot about that guy so I just looked him up for shits, and aparently he's still making movies on ng & gettin awards & whatnot
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AstronautClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1951964The only thing Legendary Frog ever did that I find funny now is when in one of his movies they make some joke about animators demanding donations from their viewers, then a paypal logo appears on the bottom of the screen, he and the other dude stare at you, and the paypal logo gets bigger. Didnt he quit flash and go into homestuck fanart drawn with the circle tool?

he still does the same stuff and didnt improve at all

SeedClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1951974he still does the same stuff and didnt improve at all

new grounds will never get tired of video games it seems
Signature Too Large

Topcatyo

Legendary Frog has the special honor of being the first Newgrounds animator I became a fan of and subsequently lost interest in the week after.