News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

itt america is dumb

Farted by PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK, February 04, 2012, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893164lets get back to the issue at hand

why arent any of you fat stupid americans trying to defend your godawful imperial system

Its fine the way it is, we dont need the metric system to fight for freedom and democracy and hollywood and rap music and anything good to come out of the world.

pop-tart

Quote from: clammo;1893162that scene in how i met your mother

Watches American television because as previously indicated, Canada contributes nothing.

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893163Hiroshima and nagasaki nigger i didnt even mention atomic bombs in that post

youre right you didnt. because you double posted
Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893118and if atomic bombs werent made we might not have won world war 2. Got anything else?
Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893120That sure was an asshole move of us to save the world from the nazis
:/

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893172youre right you didnt. because you double posted

Haha yeah exactly.  Its not like i dont know what happened i went to high school and i just got another refresher in college.

Also i like drake hes a pretty good rapper from canada i dont like degrassi though.

miracle fruit

no you really dont know what happened

try telling a russian that america saved the world from the nazis. you will be laughed at

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Oh yeah im sure things wouldve turned out just the same if the US never entered the war, i forgot russia took care of it all by themselves.

miracle fruit

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893179Oh yeah im sure things wouldve turned out just the same if the US never entered the war, i forgot russia took care of it all by themselves.

uh no did anyone say that??

its just a fact that the soviet union was much more instrumental in the war and now youre just, well, being a fucking american about it

Topcatyo

Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893164lets get back to the issue at hand
why arent any of you fat stupid americans trying to defend your godawful imperial system
Because I'm not going to defend the Imperial System.  I hate it too and think the Metric system makes way more sense.  I have several friends who agree, although we know the United States isn't going to change systems anytime soon so fuck it we'll learn both.

PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK

Does anyone know the reason why were the only ones who dont use the metric system?

In b4 because we're stupid fat americans

DickTree

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893191Does anyone know the reason why were the only ones who dont use the metric system?

I think it was something in early America's "WE AREN'T LIKE YOU, MOM!" attitude toward the Brits.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: PEANUTBUTTERCLOCK;1893191Does anyone know the reason why were the only ones who dont use the metric system?

FAT PIG AMERICAN YOU WANT CHEESEBURGER?!@?!?!

DickTree

Clamclock is actually Scott

Topcatyo

Quote from: crabclock;1893192I think it was something in early America's "WE AREN'T LIKE YOU, MOM!" attitude toward the Brits.
I think this might actually be the reason.

miracle fruit

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

OH SAY CAN YOU SEEEEEEEEEE

miracle fruit

miracle fruit

fuck america, canada is the best
Quote from: MiracleFruitClock;1893036
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/bnsm5l/ocanadap.swf]width=0 height=0[/FLASH]

Kodiakclock

Lol ask anyone from any country anywhere if canada is the best country
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt