News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - MineralWaterClock

#1
General Discussion / Hey Leek
March 16, 2009, 10:29:16 AM
Quote from: PirateClock;1541690Hi mineralwater how's the self loathing, hating that you are Asian and taking gay pictures of yourself in the mirror doing?

Wow. I see what you did there.
#2
General Discussion / Hey Leek
March 15, 2009, 12:34:37 PM
No way!
#3
General Discussion / Hey Leek
March 15, 2009, 11:58:50 AM
How's the Clock Crew tattoo on your forearm doing?
#4
General Discussion / D:<
March 10, 2009, 01:26:40 AM
Quote from: BilliardBall10;1538632err first try to fix your external hard drive by asking them to restore your files, or at least tarce them so you copy thm.
 
then, errr dunno confront him, and kick his balls

So I can send my HD to a repair shop and get my files restored?
#5
General Discussion / D:<
March 10, 2009, 01:21:08 AM
I lent my friend my external hard disc a few days ago, coz he needed some stuff in it from me.

He returned it to me today, but the partitions in my HD are now corrupted, and I can't access them at all.

So I've lost all my scanned childhood pictures, my high school graduation pictures, my pictures taken during my 2 and a half year stay in India and other stuff...Memories - poof - gone just like that.

How do I make him pay?
#6
Quote from: Loki Klokka;1500939I do this, too, but on a much finer scale. I've been working a lot on the languages in the last few years.
Mind to share your work?

Quote from: BeretClock!;1500934Neato!

Good job, what program are you using?

MS Paint.




































































...not!
Photoshop.
#8
New planet added.

#7: Amnios


Read more HERE.
#9
Quote from: Golden Clock;1495526Btw, the problem with planets that have minimal surface water is that it's hard for them to create a breathable atmosphere, as most of the air (oxygen at least) for our planet is created by the algae in the oceans.

Which planet are you refering to?
#10
New planet added:

#6 Krakos


WORLD SERIES
#11
Quote from: Golden Clock;1494435Great pictures, but I have a problem with most fictional planets: they're all so....unvaried. Like Lueen, it seems to be only desert (like Tatooine, and The Planet Gunsmoke...each of whom also had two Suns HEY WAIT A MINUTE ; ) )

dfdfdfdf

Also, if you look closely, on the south western part of Floreas has a huge underwater crater.
#12
Quote from: Golden Clock;1494435Great pictures, but I have a problem with most fictional planets: they're all so....unvaried. Like Lueen, it seems to be only desert (like Tatooine, and The Planet Gunsmoke...each of whom also had two Suns HEY WAIT A MINUTE ; ) )

dfdfdfdf

I have done another desert planet but, but it looks different, with oasis and lakes etc...it's not published yet, but I can't think of a story for the planet.
#13
Quote from: so whats happenin guys;1494410those are some big cracks in lueen

Those are huge canyons seen from space, if you care to read the description on the site that is.
 :D
#14
Here's a little hobby I've been keeping myself busy recently: I'm making fictional planets/worlds.

I've made quite a number of planets but I've only published 5 of them.

You can take a look at the planets and their planetary history HERE.

If you are interested, you can help me sketch a landscape concept art of the planet's terrain and places of interest base on the description in the site, because I suck at drawing.

If I really like your drawing I might snail mail you a little something from me.

Also, any suggestions or ideas for my up coming planets are welcomed.

Here are the pictures of the planet's I've made.

#1 Ivora


#2 Vyos


#3 Lueen


#4 Kakoo


#5 Floreas


#6 Krakos


#7: Amnios


#8 Vengkis
#15
General Discussion / I was accepted to medical school
November 03, 2008, 11:22:00 PM
That means you're done with your BSc or you took another course before applying for med school?
#16
General Discussion / India safety pictures
November 03, 2008, 09:19:14 AM
Oh wait till you see the family planning drawings in their hospitals. It's pure art.
#17
Get that 2009 catalog from Ikea.
#18
General Discussion / Getting laid
October 01, 2008, 11:07:40 AM
Get an episiotomy.
#19
General Discussion / love the new skin
October 01, 2008, 11:06:21 AM
It looks more matured than the previous skins.

I like it.

:D
#20
Gaming & Technology / Gameboy Advanced help :(
September 20, 2008, 11:57:18 AM
Quote from: CalamityCock;1407153Are they on the same cart?

Yes, the one where you can select whether you want to play FF1 or FF2 or open the bestiary when you start the game.