News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Hydrant

#1
Will an administrator please delete my account?

Almost everyone I know from this crew is a faggot.

So this group is just a bunch of faggots, using clocks and inanimate objects to express themselves.

The responses to this will be hilarious and pointless.

Oh yeah, and fuck you.


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Lulz)
#2
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 22, 2008, 02:38:00 PM
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1342200Lol. You actually care about pixel awards. Go back to Newgrounds and fap to Sonic hentai you furry.
See, you had to be immature and act cool, this always happens.
#3
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 22, 2008, 02:36:53 PM
Quote from: Marlix Wright;1340371Heh, notice while he's whoring awards, all awards that are daily awards are sprite-a-days, which he definitely did not do well in and rode on the coattails of better sprite makers, as far as one can actually regard a sprite-flash artist as "good".

Have a good day, theemokiller.
you also have no awards at all, you don't have room to talk at all.
#4
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 22, 2008, 02:32:14 PM
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1340384And you have lots of TOTW awards and 4th place awards for Sprite collabs.

Lol.
and you have none?
also, I started sprite a day, and of course my part wasn't the best for each one, I was putting them together daily.

oops, an underdog, thats really something!
#5
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 19, 2008, 09:03:14 PM
Quote from: ScrewdriverClock;1340290This is right.


You on the other hand are a fucktard.
and alas, you have no awards except an underdog.
gfg
#6
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 19, 2008, 08:57:27 PM
Quote from: Reisen;1340273Nope, it's just your movie.
that is why you have 0 movies?
no movies at all.
#7
General Discussion / Phoenix Wright Sucks
June 19, 2008, 08:27:30 PM
im the cc and I downvote my members work
#8
General Discussion / KK WANTS ANOTHER TURD!
June 17, 2008, 02:46:47 PM
its pretty stupid if you ask me....
its already losing anyways
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/444445
#9
General Discussion / Sprite A Day: 19 (MOCK FLASH)
June 17, 2008, 02:42:46 PM
thats why I got like 6 awards from that series :P
#10
General Discussion / Will you be my saving grace?
June 03, 2008, 10:50:15 PM
im just bout to get a daily 5th place...
i have 3.50 and i need 3.60 to get it.
I would greatly appreciate if you voted five :fifen:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/442619
#12
i'll just make a movie no one understands.
then someone will find some kind of meaning to it.
#15
General Discussion / Clock Crew - Friends for life
April 03, 2008, 08:59:39 AM
you can count me in :D
#16
General Discussion / Jesus Was Way Cool
April 03, 2008, 08:10:29 AM
Quote from: Notoorjus;1271103Ease your tweens!
??
#17
General Discussion / Jesus Was Way Cool
April 03, 2008, 07:52:52 AM
Quote from: ÛṕÐÃ...ŤĕĆĻōĉ₭;1271097hahaha that was awesome

too bad the piano intro took so long :wiebel:
ha ha thanks, yeah...it is pretty long.
#18
General Discussion / Jesus Was Way Cool
April 03, 2008, 07:40:32 AM
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/433290

and yes, Strawberry can play piano through the  cover.
#19
General Discussion / When To Submit?
April 03, 2008, 12:24:43 AM
I spent a lil' while on my recent flash, and I was wondering if there was a good time of day to submit it, it being 1:22 a.m here, I guess it's a bad time.
#20
General Discussion / I Heard.
April 02, 2008, 01:17:26 PM
Quote from: Gardevoir;1270273My birthday was yesterday and i didn't get one flash movie, but if you truely belive making a topic stating your future birthday will get you flash movies, you don't really belong in the clockcrew i won't stop you!
I like to use strikethroughs to be cool like pokemon, make a c00l po0kemon m0veh.