News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Plash Phandango #2 - Clockless

Farted by Asshatclock, May 24, 2008, 10:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AC Slater

I have a question, could two people collaborate and enter. I have a pretty good idea but I would need another person who can do fbf in order to finish in time.

AirPumpClock

I have final exams this week, so it's unlikely that I'll be able to make something.

PimpClock



Fireman

Just came up with an awesome idea for this. But I doubt I'd be able to do this within a week.
Think this might be more of a clock day project.

Hydrant

i'll just make a movie no one understands.
then someone will find some kind of meaning to it.

PropagandaClock

Ive started on mine, its quite experimental :D
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

Toaster

on the making... also we should get awards for participating, this is an official event after all.

LeekClock

There'll be a pixel award at the end of the year for the best phandango entry up until that point

Topcatyo

Got a great idea in school and it should be easy to do, so I'm hoping I can get it done in time.

skeletal

Done- http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/441900
I really hope this fucks up some pubescent Newgrounder's moronic brain.
Like a rat squatting in a doll\'s house.

PimpClock

I've done, but it won't work on newgrounds, so I've made a freewebs site and hosted it there - http://www.freewebs.com/yoshieggclock/
For now, might work on ng later, and it's only my second ever flash, teehee



DNAClock

Holy shit, Zen, that was great!
NO YOUTUBE IN SIGNATURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RomanClock

lemayo lol :soups:

Pin Clock

if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

PecanClock

Quote from: Bubble Girl;1323406http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/442037

John and Joe 4, my entry to this contest.

I think you did it wrong :/

Pin Clock

Quote from: PecanClock;1323428I think you did it wrong :/

I got the wrong definition of clockless? I thought it was "the essance of a clock movie without any clock characters"
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Fireman

Quote from: Bubble Girl;1323439I got the wrong definition of clockless? I thought it was "the essance of a clock movie without any clock characters"

Pretty sure it was where the strawberry and the clock would be two seperate items.
Like in Tomas et la Fraise and StrawberryClock V.

Also I liked everyone elses entries, YoshiEgg's was good fun, skeletals was mooi and ZenMicro's was really swell.

PropagandaClock

Could I have 1 day extra on me? :(
I have not worked on mine for two days because Im busy with real life stuff... but it only needs like an evenings work yet I can not find the time for just that.
Have an obligation to drink alot of alcohol with my friends and stuff


No but really mine is like 90% finished but if I dont put in the last 10% noone will get 50% of the movie and it would feel like an awfull waste... just 1 day purty purty please?
[flash]http://files.myfrogbag.com/ses6on/Space.swf Width=450 height=175[/flash]

patriotclock

I like Zens

but I cant think of anything funny so im not making one fyi