News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Click here clock crew!

Farted by Deviljoy, July 11, 2006, 10:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Biggskoo

yeah seriously don't touch those forums and let this faggot wallow in his own bodily fluids that he excretes regularly because he's so mindnumbingly fat

Quote from: CorpsegrinderClockhilarious comedic opportunity ruined by moderbators
he wasn't going to react to anyone no matter how good you think you are at getting a rise out of people

BinaryClock

Quote from: Biggskooyeah seriously don't touch those forums and let this faggot wallow in his own bodily fluids that he excretes regularly because he's so mindnumbingly fat
I see what you did there.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Biggskoo

Quote from: bigbadronhaha i banned this guy from ng for doing the same thing.
RON AND BIGGS TAG-TEAM ACTION AGAIN

fuckin' kobe and shaq, man

Biggskoo

Quote from: Inquisitordon't they hate eachother?
ancient reference

Quote from: CorpsegrinderClockHe was being hilarious just by himself.
not really

MarshmallowClock


I'm Gone Don't PM me!

Did he want us to spam his boards to hell?   :tophat:
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

bigbadron

Quote from: BiggskooRON AND BIGGS TAG-TEAM ACTION AGAIN

fuckin' kobe and shaq, man

good times.


good times...

BinaryClock

Quote from: InsulinDid he want us to spam his boards to hell?   :tophat:
FIND OUT AFTER WE TAKE A QUICK BREAK. THIS IS FOX NEWS.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

FrostShell

Quote from: InsulinDid he want us to spam his boards to hell?   :tophat:

He's probally some shit kid that was denied membership to whoever's board that really is, and is now trying to use us to spam it.

I have to say, clever idea. But I still wish he get's cancer.
[flash=http://www.frostshell.com/stuff/FSsigT.swf]width=570 height=170 wmode=transparent[/flash]

Marlin Clock

I wouldn't say that, he was too upforward with the reverse-psychology.
He shouldn't've add that we shouldn't spam it, if he was smart he would just continue to bash us until we do it, I'd think that would work better.

BinaryClock

Quote from: Marlin_ClockI wouldn't say that, he was too upforward with the reverse-psychology.
He wouldn't add that we shouldn't spam it, if he was smart he would just continue to bash us until we do it, I'd think that would work better.
Nah, he should of just introduced the forum and left it there.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Marlin Clock

Quote from: BinaryClockNah, he should of just introduced the forum and left it there.
If he just introduced the forum, only the real jackass types would have the idea to spam it, he'd need to incite some anger to actually get the mass of us to spam it.

I'm Gone Don't PM me!

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=491376

ha ha haa. He didn't call anyone fags on NG. He's just I'm a edgy teen it seems. It happens.
QuoteWit is a weapon. Jokes are a masculine way of inflicting superiority. But humor is the pursuit of a gentle grin, usually in solitude.

Applecore

404: Board Does Not Exist.
Make sure you did not mis-type the URL.
Quote from: wavy gravy;772653Alright guys stop bickering. We can all agree on one thing:
 
 Floppydisc is a gorillasexual
 
 
 the end

Quote from: SilverClock;780014Alright guys stop bickering. We can all agree on one thing:

Isison is a gorillasexual


the end

NOX

he got banned for being a FAGGOT


THE END

RupeeClock

Jesus christ, why did he have to come here after fucking around on the other forum I frequent?