News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

CC Show and Tell Participation Award

Farted by LeekClock, April 04, 2008, 04:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LeekClock

I've given out the participation awards for the cc show and tell event. I was looking forward to seeing more entries but thanks everyone who made an effort. Here are the entries:

TequilaClock:
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=S_iSdoLRggA

HeinekenClock:
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=bD2UoT6w718

IceBlockClock
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=GQdhhvmm0Zs

EvilberryClock
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=haE3-0zcC9g

LeekClock
http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=bOYJW6_DSvg&

Topcatyo

I made my movie, but Windows Movie Maker won't import even after reinstalling it :(
Mine was pretty shit anyway and the sound of my voice makes me shudder.

LeekClock

What file type was it? You could host it somewhere and i'll try to convert it for you. You could still get a participation award.

Kaijuclock

ofuck i forgot to upload my movie, let me find my cam

BunnyClock


TapedeckClock

O shi-,
 
i fergot to upload mine!
if i uploaded it by the end of the day can i still get an award?
WWWWWWWWWW

PirateClock

i didnt know it was an event! i just thought it was an idea and people could posts things for like ever


i was going to do a really big show and tell with super special effect but now im not going to cause the event is over
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Kaijuclock

i think my roommate has the camera with the sd card in it i recorded it on, so i fail out on this

Topcatyo

Quote from: LeekClock;1273278What file type was it? You could host it somewhere and i'll try to convert it for you. You could still get a participation award.
I think I most recently exported it from Camtasia as a .avi.
I'll send it to you over AIM or something.

LeekClock

Quote from: Matumbo Goldberg;1273292i didnt know it was an event! i just thought it was an idea and people could posts things for like ever

I like that idea actually. Let's just say anyone who makes one this year will still get this participation award.

LeekClock

Quote from: Anime Girl;1273293i think my roommate has the camera with the sd card in it i recorded it on, so i fail out on this

Upload it when you get the card (unless he records over it!).

SilverCherryClock

I love Evilberry's piece, great song to cover and they did a good job.

BunnyClock


AirPumpClock


RobClock

Quote from: AirPumpClock;1273349Iceblock's cats are very cute.
i tell them that :D

TequilaClock


FrankClock

Iceblock's cats look like they are behind kitty jail. It reminds me of that show on MSNBC called Lockup.
StrawberryClock once wrote, the portal is a fine place and worth fighting for. I agree with the second part.

Quotefudgefalcon (6:19:59 PM): I got elected student body president for this year
InvisibleImagery (6:20:30 PM): haha
fudgefalcon (6:21:31 PM): I just bashed the previous president and talked about how shitty the school year was
InvisibleImagery (6:21:52 PM): oh you pulled an Obama