News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Weeaboos in the cc

Farted by GoatseClock, July 14, 2008, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Spanish

Quote from: OcarinaClock;1363044It's all about the love man.

Also that impersonation of Cat was pretty shitty.  Those are not the crazy anime faces he would of used.
LOL I tried to make it look exaggerated.

Quote from: Fobby;1363045What the hell, are you trying to repel people from the CC or something? You should know that 2 wrongs don't make a right.

Also, seeing as Cat is (or at least acts like) a weeaboo, you technicly targeted him first.
I targeted him first?
Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1359643Anime is great and you are a jerk p>w
Quote from: Spanish;1359650Just wipe once your done raping my pride and calling it an asshole.

Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1359728That didn't make sense also I hate the spanish language and you are spanish clock so I instantly have to hate you AMIGO あはははははほほほほほはははははははギャハハハハハハハハハハハハハハハ
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ_彡☆バンバン!!

Quote from: Spanish;1359779Way to show tolerance for other human beings you ass. Oh and why should I care if CatClock doesn't like me. There's an entire group on this website dedicated to hating you and calling you a faggot and a bitch. And I translated what you said. Also, about the rape thing, it's called SARCASM. I couldn't care less what you have to say about me.

HOHO the ha-ha ha ha ha HOHO the head of the GYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(~ ~ ▽) _ Roh彡Bambang ☆

I thought I would be welcomed by good people, and now people are dumping on me because I don't like anime.

EDIT:
Actually, I'm happy you responded CatClock. It gives me hope that I'm not the biggest idiot here.
I would never target anyone because of what they like.

EDIT:
Quote from: CalamityCock;1363048NIIIGGGZ YOU JUST GOT TROLLED!



AWW SHIT, ITS ON NOW MUTHAFUCKA!!

LuxenbergClock

Quote from: Spanish;1363041Why? Because I don't racists?

DSFSASDFASDFASFSAD
QuoteBob awesome

AirPumpClock

Quote from: GoatseClock;1362821a big no no

agreed

Spanish

Quote from: Thing T. Thing;1363051Learn to type you illiterate little Christian bitch. Gonna go cry to your pastor, nigger fag?
I'm an agnostic, I'm not black, and there were no spelling errors in what I wrote.
So here you go:

Learn to type, you illiterate little Christian bitch. Going to go cry to your pastor, nigger fag?

OcarinaClock

Quote from: Spanish;1363055I'm an agnostic, I'm not black, and there were no spelling errors in what I wrote.
So here you go:

Learn to type, you illiterate little Christian bitch. Going to go cry to your pastor, nigger fag?

Are you the Clock Crews spell check?
APRIL 23, 2008



Never forget.
Quote from: GearBox;1349678The Clock Crew may die, IF we don\'t get more people like CrustClock, who are good at flash. Thankfully, people are coming back (ie, CorpseGrinder).

coalclock

Quote from: Spanish;1363055I'm an agnostic, I'm not black, and there were no spelling errors in what I wrote.

No you are a idiot.

LuxenbergClock

Quote from: Spanish;1363055I'm an agnostic, I'm not black, and there were no spelling errors in what I wrote.
So here you go:

Learn to type, you illiterate little Christian bitch. Going to go cry to your pastor, nigger fag?

OOH LOOK AT ME I CAN USE COMMAS AND RED TEXT MY NAME IS SPANISH I'M GONNA GO CWY TO MY PASTOR AND PROTECT MY FUCKING CORPORATE SHOTGUNS
QuoteBob awesome