News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Weeaboos in the cc

Farted by GoatseClock, July 14, 2008, 04:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Heliopios

Wouldnt a proper color for a spanish clock be brown?
:]

SilverClock

Quote from: Heliopios;1362897Wouldnt a proper color for a spanish clock be brown?

Yeah, like the color of feces.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

catclock

GET OUT OF HERE YOU BEANER


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Really now, come on)

うんこ

catclock

AND TAKE YOUR DIRtY TACO EATING SOMBRERO WITH YOU >w

うんこ

SilverClock

I don't much care for you at all, CatClock.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

AMPEEEM

Quote from: Silver Clock;1362908I don't much care for you at all, CatClock.

He is a prime example of what we should be discussing.

BinaryClock

Quote from: Spanish;1362878He's not an orange. He is just a circle that happens to be colored orange.

He should be an orange. Also what, sombreros are Mexican not Spanish you all are racists.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Heliopios

Quote from: ampm;1362912He is a prime example of what we should be discussing.


he has a tiny penis and jerks off to anime. Not hentai, anime.


end of discussion
:]

SilverClock

Quote from: BinaryClock;1362919He should be an orange. Also what, sombreros are Mexican not Spanish you all are racists.

He should have an old school iron helmet and some repressed Incas around him.
I am a sexy bitch!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf]http://files.myfrogbag.com/02rm0o/bestpixelpalz2.swf width=250 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]
!!![/COLOR]BRAND-SPANKIN\' OLD SNIGGLEBOOTS FLASH!WATCH IT TODAY!!!!

BinaryClock

Quote from: Silver Clock;1362923He should have an old school iron helmet and some repressed Incas around him.
Thats more like it.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

MonsterMunch

Goddamn do you all suck.

Come Silver Clock!

Let us drive off a cliff like Thelma and Louise.

Insomnia

Quote from: BinaryClock;1362919He should be an orange. Also what, sombreros are Mexican not Spanish you all are racists.

We were all aware, we were just enjoying the irony until you came along and fucked it up

"brb going to moon"

RomanClock

Can SpanishClock speak Spanish?
lemayo lol :soups:

Marlin Clock


BinaryClock

Quote from: Insomnia;1362943We were all aware, we were just enjoying the irony until you came along and fucked it up

Fuck you man I don't get that kind of irony and I don't get that you get it so fuck you.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

MonsterMunch

There's no business like show business!
If you tell me it's so!
Traveling through the country is so thrilling!
Standing out in front on opening nights!
Smiling as you watch the benches filling!
And see your billing up there in lights!

Spanish

Holy crap a full page of people talking about me.
Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1362904GET OUT OF HERE YOU BEANER

Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1362905AND TAKE YOUR DIRtY TACO EATING SOMBRERO WITH YOU >wCatCock you're an idiot.

The word "beaner" was made up by a Mexican

How can a sombrero eat?

Quote from: Heliopios;1362897Wouldnt a proper color for a spanish clock be brown?
True, I might change my character.
Quote from: BinaryClock;1362919He should be an orange. Also what, sombreros are Mexican not Spanish you all are racists.
How is that racist? the only real racist here is CatCock
Quote from: Silver Clock;1362923He should have an old school iron helmet and some repressed Incas around him.
The most intelligent response on this thread, ladies and gentlemen
Quote from: RomanClock;1362947Can SpanishClock speak Spanish?
My first language is spanish, but if i say anything in spanish Cat's faggot ass will just come back and spew a bunch of crap about spics.

catclock

Fuck you man and my name is spelt CAT CLOCK SEE WITH A FUCKING SPACE GOD DAMNIT JUST LIKE YOU STUPID ASS LAZY FUCKING SPICS TOO FUCKING GAY TO PUSH SPACE ONCE YOU ASSHOLES

FUCK YOU ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ
Σ(゚∀´(┗┐ヽ(・∀・ )ノ

うんこ

Spanish

Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1362975Fuck you man and my name is spelt CAT CLOCK SEE WITH A FUCKING SPACE GOD DAMNIT JUST LIKE YOU STUPID ASS LAZY FUCKING SPICS TOO FUCKING GAY TO PUSH SPACE ONCE YOU ASSHOLES
Quote from: Lala Satalin Deviluke;1360667I'll spell DOUCH however I damn well please
Seems to me that you don't bother fixing spelling errors, so why should I? Why should even listen to anything you say? The only reasonable response to this would be:
I'll spell CATCOCK however I damn well please.

WOOSH

catclock

Quote from: Spanish;1362989Seems to me that you don't bother fixing spelling errors, so why should I? Why should even listen to anything you say? The only reasonable response to this would be:
I'll spell CATCOCK however I damn well please.

WOOSH

HAHAHAHAHAhwwwwwwwwwww 過ぎる過ぎる

SHUT UP YOU STUPID FAGGOT SPIC YOU WOULDN'T KNOW CAT COCKS IF THEY FLEW INTO YOUR FACE

SPANISH CLOCKFAN


(User was banned for this post; Reason: Extended the ban because I read more of your posts!@)

うんこ