News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Changed the strings on my guitar for the first time in ever

Farted by Topcatyo, December 18, 2008, 04:09:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Topcatyo

Wow, I gotta say, brand new strings sound much better than busted up 3 year-old ones.

DiscoBallClock


[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/kqk1bc/discosig.swf]http://width=300 height=200[/FLASH]

BluezombieClock

Just a tip, I change mine every 2 weeks. After a while the strings lose their resonance. If ever you go in studio, particularily, make sure to change the strings on your guitar about 2 hours before the recording. Just enough time for the strings to adjust to the tension so they don't pull out of tune, and because strings that are freshly pulled have an incredibly warm sound that only lasts about 4 hours.
╔═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════â•â€"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Repost this if ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ you are a beautiful strong black woman ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ who donââ,¬â,,¢t need no man ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
╚═════════════════ ೋáÆ'¦â˜Æ'áÆ'¦à³‹ ════════════════╝

☣ Motionmaker[/URL]


Kidney BeanClock

I changed my strings for the first time in years a few months ago and yes, it is a great feeling.


AbsintheClock

I thought I was bad... I change my strings about once a month. Unless I break something then I do it again.

Loki Clock

I only change my strings when they break. That used to be every time I played, though, until I switched to higher gauges.

satan will destroy you


salt

i don't think i've changed mine ever

i really should lmao
hej.

okkkkkkkk,k


http://www.last.fm/user/SaltClock


vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Maltese

the strings on my LP sound great

I haven't changed them