News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Spider-Man 4 Cancelled, Series Reboot coming 2012

Farted by patriotclock, January 12, 2010, 01:48:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PirateClock

Quote from: Clay Puffington;1722563Related News:

http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/01/27/kevin-feige-confirms-line-up-for-the-avengers/


"And the hulk" makes me think that Hulk will either be a villain, side-story or just have a small role. So we can assume the three Avengers will be Iron Man, Wolverine and... spider-Man?

With your track record i can't tell if you're joking of if you are a complete retard.  The 3 Avengers will most likely be Thor, Iron Man and Cap America. Meaning they will skip Ant-man and Wasp (Boooo!). Hulk and Loki will most likely be villains like they where in the original Avengers comic (you know, the one Cap isn't in..)  in which Loki manipulates the Hulk to attack the Avengers, later the Hulk becomes an Avenger himself.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Poltergeist

Quote from: Phil Ken Sebben;1722566With your track record i can't tell if you're joking of if you are a complete retard.  The 3 Avengers will most likely be Thor, Iron Man and Cap America. Meaning they will skip Ant-man and Wasp (Boooo!). Hulk and Loki will most likely be villains like they where in the original Avengers comic (you know, the one Cap isn't in..)  in which Loki manipulates the Hulk to attack the Avengers, later the Hulk becomes an Avenger himself.

Read the article tard.

Quote…its three people, four including Hulk , five including Nick Fury - who you have seen before in other movies, coming together for the very first time.

Read more: Kevin Feige Confirms Line-Up For The Avengers | /Film http://www.slashfilm.com/2010/01/27/kevin-feige-confirms-line-up-for-the-avengers/#ixzz0dqp6uiS7

I doubt he's talking about animated movies.

PirateClock

Quote from: Clay Puffington;1722584Read the article tard.



I doubt he's talking about animated movies.

Thor is being released next year, Captain America the year after that. Both before the Avenger movie.  Suggesting they'd use Spider-man and Wolverine was even dumber because both didn't join the Avengers till like the 90's, not to mention the rights to Spider-man, Iron man and Wolverine are in the hands of 3 separate studios. While the rights to Thor, Cap and Iron Man are all owned by the same studio, these 3 are coincidently also 3 of the original Avengers. Also in the fucking article YOU linked it says:
"The blending issue I’m most worried about is just how Thor, essentially a pseudo-science padded retelling of Norse Myth, will mesh with the relatively grounded Iron Man"  

and
"I’m still half-expecting the Avengers movie to be canned in favour of an Iron Man 3, though I suppose Thor or Captain America would have to tank miserably to bring that about and I’m not expecting they will."

Thor and Cap are even in the fucking image above the article jesus christ.


Tard.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Munglai


Poltergeist

Quote from: Phil Sen Kitten;1722594Thor is being released next year, Captain America the year after that. Both before the Avenger movie.  Suggesting they'd use Spider-man and Wolverine was even dumber because both didn't join the Avengers till like the 90's, not to mention the rights to Spider-man, Iron man and Wolverine are in the hands of 3 separate studios. While the rights to Thor, Cap and Iron Man are all owned by the same studio, these 3 are coincidently also 3 of the original Avengers. Also in the fucking article YOU linked it says:
"The blending issue I’m most worried about is just how Thor, essentially a pseudo-science padded retelling of Norse Myth, will mesh with the relatively grounded Iron Man"  

and
"I’m still half-expecting the Avengers movie to be canned in favour of an Iron Man 3, though I suppose Thor or Captain America would have to tank miserably to bring that about and I’m not expecting they will."

Thor and Cap are even in the fucking image above the article jesus christ.


Tard.

Well, I'm still a little thrown off by the fact he said "who you have seen before" instead of "who you will see". Marvel wouldn't exactly be taking a risky move if they use their three most popular movie characters as of late, either.

and I don't think Marvel actually gives a fuck about continuity or staying true to the original series. They can make whatever movie they want and if it has marvel characters in it they'll still make millions. Why not just cram in all their most popular recent characters? And I wouldn't put it past Marvel to leave Thor out of Avengers all together if his movie doesn't sell well enough, because even if they lose their ENTIRE nerd/fanboy audience, they'll still make enough money to at least warrant the films production.

FileCabinetClock

i think that the spiderman reboot should take place in gotham city and spiderman wears a batman costume and is named bruce wayne played by michael keaton and then jack nicholson shows up as the joker
the man, the legend

Munglai

Quote from: Clay Puffington;1722821Well, I'm still a little thrown off by the fact he said "who you have seen before" instead of "who you will see". Marvel wouldn't exactly be taking a risky move if they use their three most popular movie characters as of late, either.

and I don't think Marvel actually gives a fuck about continuity or staying true to the original series. They can make whatever movie they want and if it has marvel characters in it they'll still make millions. Why not just cram in all their most popular recent characters? And I wouldn't put it past Marvel to leave Thor out of Avengers all together if his movie doesn't sell well enough, because even if they lose their ENTIRE nerd/fanboy audience, they'll still make enough money to at least warrant the films production.

I think they do. The two superhero movies actually made by Marvel have been considerably better than all the others, mostly due to them sampling good bits of personality from the comics instead of giving every character a standard action film personality.

PirateClock

How are we even discussing this? I'm fairly sure it's a goddamn fact that Thor, Cap and Iron Man will be in the Avengers movie. It was the whole point of giving them all separate movies first. Hell Cap's movie is even called CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER.
_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

Asshatclock

Quote from: Phil Sen Kitten;1722861How are we even discussing this? I'm fairly sure it's a goddamn fact that Thor, Cap and Iron Man will be in the Avengers movie. It was the whole point of giving them all separate movies first. Hell Cap's movie is even called CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER.

ITT: Pirateclock comic book trivia king

Mashed Potato Johnson

Quote from: Phil Sen Kitten;1722861How are we even discussing this? I'm fairly sure it's a goddamn fact that Thor, Cap and Iron Man will be in the Avengers movie. It was the whole point of giving them all separate movies first. Hell Cap's movie is even called CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER.

whatever nerd
[U2]eK5bIWRWcQw[/U2]