News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hahahaha

Farted by BluezombieClock, September 19, 2008, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

WrenchClock

How does this prove than sony fanboys are I'm a edgy teen? I could sell a wii/picture of a wii and it wouldn't mean i'm a fanboy. It shows that ebay users are hooge faggots

Kombucha

Quote from: Moonpig;1406988How the hell does this prove than sony fanboys are I'm a edgy teen? It shows that ebay users are hooge faggots
hooge

WrenchClock


Steve


Topcatyo

Quote from: Moonpig;1406988How does this prove than sony fanboys are I'm a edgy teen?
It's a well-known fact that any fanboys is I'm a edgy teen.

SnakeClock

ITT Wrench ruins our fun.

HeinekenClock

Um no because who'd buy a console from the internet? Someone planning to play it perhaps?

Anyone with half a brain could conclude it'd be sony fanboys that were bidding on it before they even read the info that came with it (it's a fucking photograph), ergo - sony fanboys are fucking I'm a edgy teen.

SnakeClock

This is why they shouldn't have the "place your bid" thing at the top of the page. :p

CaramelAppleClock

Quote from: SnakeClock;1407069This is why they shouldn't have the "place your bid" thing at the top of the page. :p

I don't really think that'll solve the problem