News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

So yeah I just watched 'Wanted' and umm

Farted by TequilaClock, January 02, 2009, 12:09:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

TequilaClock

yeah

...


could anyone explain me what in the name of sanity I just watched?





However Morgan Freeman saying 'motherfucker' was absolutely rewarding.

Kaijuclock

Quote from: Clayman;1485928Morgan Freeman saying 'motherfucker' was absolutely rewarding.

best reason to watch the movie


and i liked daywatch/nightwatch better

Maltese

Quote from: Clayman;1485928yeah

...


could anyone explain me what in the name of sanity I just watched?





However Morgan Freeman saying 'motherfucker' was absolutely rewarding.

You just watched an adaption of a Comic book about supervillians except the movie was about everything BUT supervillians.

I just watched morgan freeman saying motherfucker on youtube, yes it is very rewarding, now I don't need to see that movie

patriotclock

i liked wanted but as soon as it was revealed they took their kill orders from a sewing machine that they somehow translate to binary to english that was just ridic and hilarious and discrediting

TequilaClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1485941i liked wanted but as soon as it was revealed they took their kill orders from a sewing machine that they somehow translate to binary to english that was just ridic and hilarious and discrediting
this is mainly where my brain began to twist. I thought the faculty was all about assasins in a Fight Club style targeting people using common sense.

Loki Clock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1485941i liked wanted but as soon as it was revealed they took their kill orders from a sewing machine that they somehow translate to binary to english that was just ridic and hilarious and discrediting

1

And also it wanted to be Fight Club really bad in some parts. It was hilarious watching them try and do this. I think there was another thread about this when it came out, where I probably mentioned this, but I cried for the bad dialogue in the movie theatre.

Pin Clock

Quote from: Clayman;1485928However Morgan Freeman saying 'motherfucker' was absolutely rewarding.

Looked this up.

Very well worth hearing.
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Marlin Clock

It's sorta weirdly high pitched when he says it.

Topcatyo


Slurpee

Quote from: Slurpee;1351626personally though I didn't like wanted because the main character was a completely unlikable douche and he turned me off of the rest of the movie

and what the hell was with the dumb ending it would have taken morgan freeman like 5 minutes to write all those stupid pieces of paper down and we already knew he was faking them and we're supposed to just take it on faith that all of their names actually came up? and still all the guys are like "hurr we're dumb" and angelina jolie is like "murder/suicide whambo man I must be EXTRA dumb"

and then the second dumb ending where the guy turns to address the audience directly and is like "I just killed people wat about u :cool:" like hehhh hehhh I am changing my life and it's just like no you aren't dude you were a complete tool and a douche from step 1 all you did was get angry and kill the guy that was using you for an unimaginably stupid reason (WHY DIDN'T MORGAN FREEMAN JUST SEND LIKE 50 GUYS AFTER THE DAD INSTEAD OF INTENTIONALLY CREATING AN EVEN BIGGER THREAT TO HIMSELF THAT HE'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH LATER ANYWAY)

stupid stupid stupid
c

Biblo

i liked the silly action, but yes most of the film was idiotic

patriotclock

Oh yea and the guy was a huge pussy the entire movie I couldnt take him seriously.

Topcatyo

I watched a review that described the movie perfectly as "Harry Potter for serial killers."