News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Top 10 video game sequels that need to be made

Farted by DillClock, November 26, 2008, 08:29:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Topcatyo

I've been playing Megaman Legends and I fucking hate it, so I must not be understanding something about the game.

Slurpee

Quote from: Topcatyo;1459722I've been playing Megaman Legends and I fucking hate it, so I must not be understanding something about the game.
Travel back in time to when any psx game at all was still considered good. Think of it... as an early Metroid Prime.

Let the 3d movement and the loss of the dorky helmet blow your mind for you.

GearBoxClock

Quote from: CactusLemon;1456398Killer Instinct fuck yeah

:this:

RobClock

Quote from: AsshatClock;1456393I'd kill someone for a conker sequel.
:this: