News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Life has got to be a fucking joke

Farted by DingleberryClock, April 17, 2009, 01:50:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

DingleberryClock

Explain to me how three completely unrelated things can break on a toilet in one week's time. My curse just makes itself too obvious, there's no mistaking this for run-of-the-mill bad luck. The universe is straight-up spitting in my face.

Transparent

-

DingleberryClock

How is it that I've not kept an innertube on my bike inflated for more than a week and a half in 2 years of bike riding? And EVERY innertube I've tried to buy came with leaks straight from the manufacturer. Every time I get a flat my only option is to patch it myself. Then the next day the other tire goes flat. Then a week later tire A is flat again. This cycle is neverending.

Roman Collar Clock

Life is like a tale told by an idiot.
Quote from: Inquisitor on October 10, 2008, 07:10:33 PM
Whenever RomanCollar goes to 7-11 he gets a dick-flavored slurpee.

DingleberryClock

Or an independantly published book you get on Amazon in which the author didn't use spellcheck. Plus the plotholes.

RocketFetus

You put your left hand out
You put your right on top
Then you let em drop
You do the hula-hoop
You do the potty dance
Now everybody wants this thick afro body but I blow dry that hair and never let it down.

DingleberryClock


NintendrCkolc

Quote from: DingleberryClock;1562353Explain to me how three completely unrelated things can break on a toilet in one week's time. My curse just makes itself too obvious, there's no mistaking this for run-of-the-mill bad luck. The universe is straight-up spitting in my face.

You have blood in your stool?

AMPEEEM

Its not life's fault. Life didn't do anything. Don't blame life.

GodClock

Quote from: DingleberryClock;1562358How is it that I've not kept an innertube on my bike inflated for more than a week and a half in 2 years of bike riding? And EVERY innertube I've tried to buy came with leaks straight from the manufacturer. Every time I get a flat my only option is to patch it myself. Then the next day the other tire goes flat. Then a week later tire A is flat again. This cycle is neverending.

What kind of bike are you riding? Check the inside of the tire for any sort of sharp objects, sounds like something is stuck there. When I commuted on a mountain bike, I had to go through this dead grass field and these little sharp plant things would be stuck in my tires and pop my tubes and it was a long time before i figured out what was going on and i had flats all the time. Tire liners can help solve this if you have to ride through rough areas. Another tip is always stick to roads.

/cyclisttips
Sw@g
Quote from: Kodiakclock;1893997godclock probably now that I think about it. We could bro it out he could learn me how to surf and then we cruise bro our way out of there into brosville

DingleberryClock

I've had this problem with six different bikes that I go back and forth between in varying stages of disrepair. And I ride on roads.

heineken

You just buy shit bikes that's all.
You should watch this movie.

This movie is good.

DingleberryClock

I buy shit tires, my bike's brand new.

Do not buy anything from the Bell company. For real. Their innertubes have leaks along the seam straight from the box, the seals on the tail lights don't work and if you're ever cought in the rain they're fucked, the headlights don't work at all, and even the air pumps don't work. And they're the only bike accessory manufacturer that Wal Mart carries, and being that I ride a bike I don't really have the option of shopping around.

Or maybe it's my curse.

heineken

Where do you buy your tires? I always buy them at an actual bike repairshop, not one of those bike supermarkets that have B, C through Z brand bikes.
You should watch this movie.

This movie is good.

DingleberryClock

Quote from: DingleberryClock;1562448And they're the only bike accessory manufacturer that Wal Mart carries, and being that I ride a bike I don't really have the option of shopping around.
@

Slash

Perhaps you should consider going to another bikeshop.
Or you're just doing something wrong.

DingleberryClock


INoodleClock


DingleberryClock

But I don't drive a car. I'm not a baby killer like everyone else. So not fair.

Plus it's so not karma. The curse was transferred to me from my mother. It has always been.