News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

DIZZY DIPSHIT 42

Farted by Silly Putty Clock, January 16, 2010, 04:51:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Silly Putty Clock

I want you to draw an elephant performing a mundane human activity. Go!
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

clockradioclock

Now this is my kind of dizzy dipshit!
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

InuitClock

Quote from: clockradio_clock;1717943Now this is my kind of dizzy dipshit!

lolz
Currently Drawing: on break, will be back Febuery z_z

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: clockradio_clock;1717943Now this is my kind of dizzy dipshit!

:yay: I do not regret starting this thread now, oh no siree.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

clockradioclock

[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

Silly Putty Clock

I never said they had to be literal elephants:

This is totally how Sarah Palin mows her lawn.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

clockradioclock

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1718006I never said they had to be literal elephants:

This is totally how Sarah Palin mows her lawn.

lemayo
I got a good chuckle out of that
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

InuitClock

Currently Drawing: on break, will be back Febuery z_z

Silly Putty Clock

Quote from: InuitClock;1718040

My sister co-made this

Nice. That is a very nice elephant.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

clockradioclock

A family collaboration!
[SIGPIC]dance with me[/SIGPIC]

pop-tart

Trying to wash the dishes...