News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello there

Farted by ChromeClock, April 13, 2012, 01:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ChromeClock

I started practicing flash some time ago and decided to join a Flash Group after discovering NG. So, here I am. What's up?

AnkhClock

Heyo, welcome Chrome. It's been a while since we had a good new member, but that's okay, you picked the right flash group! (We're the best one)

Did you make your avatar yourself? (I like it)



ChromeClock

Thanks for the welcome. I made the clock avatar myself, but i got the forum avatar from the internet. I also made a Fla.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck Steven Universe

RobClock

Welcome to the Clock Crew!

That is a handsome clock avatar you have there. Can't wait to see some flash from you! :)

AmberArachnidClock

ahoy, welcome to the crew of clocks!

pop-tart

Welcome.

This is the best flash group. Good choice.

Kodiakclock

#7
gtfo fag

User was chilled for this post - I think I need to rethink how I treat new recruits.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

ChromeClock

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Except you Kodiak, that was just rude.

Thor

Quote from: ChromeClock;1903779Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Except you Kodiak, that was just rude.

Don't worry about Kodiak. He's an asshole and just got banned for that.

Anyway, welcome to the clock crew. Some of us are jerks here.
Quote from: MafiaMettaurWhat the hell is with that shit you posted? You know what, I'm joining the Locks, just to stop stuff like you!
Quote from: polyhedronclockYou're a fucking clock, what else do you have?
To be fair, you don't have anything. Clocks are just machines that tick.

Fax Clock

welcome, now make flash :O

pop-tart

Quote from: Fax Clock;1903805welcome, now make flash :O

*cough cough wheres your flash son cough*




e: wait u made that cat movie gj now make more

Asshatclock

Quote from: Thor;1903781Some of us are jerks here.

Most of us are, but only because most of us are social rejects, its all in good fun though.

enjoy your stay.

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

AstronautClock


YoYoClock

Here is a new clocks guide to what opinions you should have on the people who posted in this thread:

AnkhClock - Rad!
VuvuzelaClock - Butt
RobClock - Cool!
SatelliteClock - Awesome!
Pop-TartClock - Super!
KodiakClock - Super Butt
ThorClock - Mega Cool Bro!
weenie roast - Awesome Cool Yo!/Has grandma fetish
FaxClock - Who?
AssHatClock - Sexual!
MightBooshClock - Butthole
AstronautClock - Totally Gnarly Dude!
RadiotubeClock - Spectacular!

That concludes a new clocks guide to what opinions you should have on the people who posted in this thread

by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

VuBawlsClock

Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt
Fuck Steven Universe

I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1903850Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt

:(
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.

InkwellClock

Hello there Chrome. Hope you'll stick around for a while.

Asshatclock

Quote from: VuBawlsClock;1903850Glad i'm not a butthole, that's worse than a butt

unless you prefer rimjobs.