News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

let's have have the most general of all discussions

Farted by d u m p y, April 24, 2012, 09:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

d u m p y


YoYoClock


by Thor + Satellite

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1905428I think yoyo is the best one.

pop-tart

I'm going to merge all your shit threads into one super-long-mega shit thread.

Kodiakclock

this thread kicks ass ur just racists cause hes blakr than u
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

pop-tart

Wait. We're supposed to be having a discussion.


Internet pedophiles with cerebral palsy are hilarious.

[U2]lvUZ8koBlxo[/U2]

Discuss.

Sheep


FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I wish there was money in music without being a whore and having a LOT of luck because I am enjoying my music classes more than anything I've taken in college so far besides my ecological biology class.

TequilaClock

So most definitely I am moving to Phoenix. Mesa, AZ to be more precise.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: TequilaClock;1904966So most definitely I am moving to Phoenix. Mesa, AZ to be more precise.

When will you get here? What college will you be at? You should hit up denny's with me and some friends late at night, we do that all the time.

TheCheshireClock

Interesting. I am actually moving OUT of Phoenix in a few months. Coincidence? I think so...


TequilaClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1904968When will you get here? What college will you be at? You should hit up denny's with me and some friends late at night, we do that all the time.

Around Fall. (August? September?)

ASU.

Sure, brah

AnimeClock


EnglishClock

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PolyhedronClock


I1I1I1I1I1I1I11111I1I1I1IIIIIII1I1I1I1I11I

Quote from: EnglishClock;1904984hi, how are ya?





nice weather we're having
Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1948598Abba, I might not smoke weed, but I experiancing it being hit with a crowbar on a modded TTT server. Flashing colours, screen flipped, screen flying. Yup, I know how it\'s like.


TelephoneClock


d u m p y

this is good this is good this is going very well

VolcanoClock


I\'M GAY

buttplug

Quote from: pop-tart clock;1904954Wait. We're supposed to be having a discussion.


Internet pedophiles with cerebral palsy are hilarious.

[U2]lvUZ8koBlxo[/U2]

Discuss.

How can people that watch this shit not see how ironic it is that the show itself is exploitative?