News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

!!!SERFIN BURD!!!

Farted by LotusClock, August 15, 2012, 10:28:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LotusClock

Main project was too complex to finish in just a few days, so I bullshitted a duck.fla video at the last minute instead. Everyone loves duck.fla.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/601014

Enjoy and make good use of that vote panel.

TelephoneClock

AnimeClock

I rofled at you cannot kill dwarfinator

BoomStick Clock

AstronautClock

EN BOKKEN BOKKEN BOKKEN 5

zl

a crisp 5 for the handsom bloke

VuBawlsClock

5d
this makes 2 flashes with dick drummin
Fuck anonfrog

LotusClock

Quote from: TrickyClock;1917001now where have i seen that looping sewer scene before

My boy, Sewer Surfin' is still the best signature fad ever made.

patriotclock

5d. those dick drummin skillz

AbsintheClock

SnakeClock

AH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-BAH-FIVE-A-FIVE-FIVE-FIVE-A-FIVE-A-FIVE-FIVE

LotusClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1917206Better than my clock day surfin bird flash.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/259106

I didn't know someone else used that song before. I'd have withdrawn and made something else if I knew. I don't want to be the guy who steals ideas. Still, I'm happy you enjoyed my take on the song.

AbsintheClock

I don't take it personally at all. I think you did a good job. If you ever see that I used something, feel free to do it anyhow and put your own take on stuff.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

trickydickdrummertrickydickdrummertrickydickdrummer555555555

pop-tart

Another Lotus masterpiece, 5d and reviewed

LotusClock

How come isn't my movie in the Clock Day 2012 collection? I don't even see the "Recommend to a collection" button anymore. Do I have to write to a mod to correct the situation?

joliet_jane

Quote from: LotusClock;1917414How come isn't my movie in the Clock Day 2012 collection? I don't even see the "Recommend to a collection" button anymore. Do I have to write to a mod to correct the situation?

You probably should ask a mod if it's not on there tomorrow. It's too good not to be there.