News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clock Day Winners

Farted by AbsintheClock, August 23, 2012, 03:43:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbsintheClock

Without further ado, here are your Clock Day Winners:

1. Stand Up Strong and Ska-Doosh by InkwellClock
Winner of: $200 Amazon Gift Card, A framed painting by yours truly, Animator's Survival Kit Expanded Edition, and $40 Newgrounds Store Credit.
2. Ode to the Horse Thief by CorpsegrinderClock/Ribs/CuntmelonClock
Winner of: $100 Amazon Gift Card, Animators Survival Kit Expanded Edition, and $20 Newgrounds Store Credit.
3.F U Clock - Ep. V by FUClock
Winner of: $50 Amazon Gift Card, Animators Survival Kit Expanded Edition, and $20 Newgrounds Store Credit.
4. Hung My Head by CheeseSteakClock
Winner of: $25 Amazon Gift Card, and $10 Newgrounds Store Credit.
5. Action N Topcatyo Movie 3 By Topcatyo and ActionClock
Winner of: $25 Amazon Gift Card, and $10 Newgrounds Store Credit.
6. On The Bridge - Twinkies By RadioTubeClock
Winner of: $10 Newgrounds Store Credit
7. The Baconing by AbsintheClock
8. !!!SERFIN BURD!!! by LotusClock
And Tied for 9th Place
9. Prom Night by AnimeClock
9. The Clock Crew Adventure by DurianClock

Now lets take a look at some movies that were considered.

Being The Prophet
M Crutch
The PatriotClock Rises
The Fatal Quest
SBC's Time Machine
No Homo in the Clock Crew
SBC Goes for a loop
Where Tha Hood At
Floppydisk on Tom Green
Title Pending
The:Clock:War
ULTRA FUNTIME CLOCKs2!!1!

Be sure to check out the Clock Day 2012 Collection Page and to five and fave your new favorite clock day movies. If your movie is not on the list, and you would like it to be, just post the link here, and I'll make sure it gets on. Congratulations to our winners.

LotusClock

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1919322If your movie is not on the list, and you would like it to be, just post the link here, and I'll make sure it gets on. Congratulations to our winners.

Believe it or not, Serfin Burd is not in the Clock Day 2012 Collection Page, if that's what you meant by "the list". If you're able to arrange it, I'll be super grateful.

If not, I still get 10 bucks worth of free Newgrounds stuff. Hooray for Absinthe and all those who clocked on Clock Day! :3

BoltClock

Quote from: LotusClock;1919328Believe it or not, Serfin Burd is not in the Clock Day 2012 Collection Page, if that's what you meant by "the list". If you're able to arrange it, I'll be super grateful.

If not, I still get 10 bucks worth of free Newgrounds stuff. Hooray for Absinthe and all those who clocked on Clock Day! :3

Now that the prizes have been given out I suppose it'd be apt to update the collection page description too. Congrats on winning!
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

Fax Clock

Pure gold and inspiration

patriotclock

12th place wooooo.

congrats to winners

AstronautClock

AnimeClock

I am very proud to share 9th place with Durian Clock's superb film.

RobClock

Congrats, everyone! Great stuff this year.

d u m p y

congratulations guys you all earned it.
THANKS FOR MAKING ONE A+ CLOCKDAY

Deodorant

they considered me, they really considered me!

BoomStick Clock

My CD movies often don't get added to the collection pages, I've been passed over for inclusion for the past 3 years. :(

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/601021

F U Clock

Congrats to all the winners! Thanks guys.

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

I approve of these results. Great job clock crew.

LotusClock

I agree with all. This was a great Clock Day. A bit small compared to some, but while we didn't have a lot of movies, what little we had was great Clock Crew material. I'm already eager to see what you guys will come up with next year. :D

Pin Clock

Oh, cool, I was considered. That means I should make something even better next year!

congrats to all, this year was a wonderful Clock Day, can't wait for the next one!
if there were two guys on the moon and one of them killed the other with a rock that'd be pretty fucked up wouldn't it?

Lump Clock

Congratulations to all the wieners, and great work to everyone who participated and was considered for wienering, and to everyone who didn't even make it that far, but still worked hard and added their bits into Clock Day I love you! {{{{CC}}}}

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

AbsintheClock

Fuck you haters I'm gettin me a penicorn. Don't like it? Gimme your store credit and I'll get two of em.

InkwellClock

I've been out of town for a couple of days and when I got back I certainly did not expect to see this.
I'm totally overwhelmed. I'm not really sure what to say. This Clock Day was so much fun and I hope I'll be able to make something even crazier next year. All of you are friggin' awesome and you constantly inspire me to get better at what I do.

DurianClock

Quote from: AnimeClock;1919343I am very proud to share 9th place with Durian Clock's superb film.

Aw, :o

Great job everyone! Clock Day rocked this year! :rockin: