News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

December Is Upon Us!

Farted by pop-tart, December 04, 2012, 04:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop-tart

Hello Clocks and friends!

December is here and we are jumping snow boots first into Clockmas 2012!

We have 3 events (aka opportunities for you to get off yer butts and CREATE) coming down the chimney that we encourage everybody to get involved in (there WILL be awards):

The apocalypse is upon us with Radiotube's End Of The World Collab.

The Clock Crew Holiday Spectacular collab will be a variety show Clockmas Television special, Osmonds style.

Finally, Lump's Secret Santa Flash Bonanza project, a nothing short of brilliant concept where you will be gifted an extra special Flash featuring.. YOU. It will be uploaded to a unique account.. and we get to guess who your mystery sugar daddy is!

Clockradio has launched the new NoSkoo theme. If it hasn't loaded for you automatically.. change your settings at the bottom of the forum!

As always, please vote for November's FOTM and submit your entries for December!

PezClock

Why is bbqbeef so small? Make him big, BIG I TELL YOU.

pop-tart

He isn't small. SBC is just huge. He's the king of the ffkn Portal, mang!

PhantomCatClock

Randomskoo?! never shows Noskoo!, please end my pain.

patriotclock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1932159Randomskoo?! never shows Noskoo!, please end my pain.

make the switch bro its the holiday season

PhantomCatClock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1932170make the switch bro its the holiday season

Oh, that's weird. Yeah, I was getting the snowskoo, but it just SAID that was Nuskoo when I checked. Nevermang, Randomskoo?! works