News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Anybody grab a Wii U?

Farted by AbbaZabaClock, December 30, 2012, 08:23:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbaZabaClock

Its a pretty good system all together. Seems to run legit. Anybody with any opinions?
We\'ll be back shortly.

Slurpee

I'm looking for excuses to buy one but there aren't many.

AbbaZabaClock

Well price aside. Right now theres really not. Launch titles were pretty garbage except for New Super Mario Bros Wii U and most of the third party games I played were really badly ported. But the potential is definitely ridiculous. Really easy user setup, controlling your tv and your cable box with the wiiU is cool too. Not bad at all .
We\'ll be back shortly.

PezClock

I wanted one when I heard about zombie u, then I didn't want it when I got left 4 dead 2 for my birthday.

AbbaZabaClock

Zombii U was a pretty good premise for a game. But like, if youre into a game with no story then its good. Its something you could pick up from time to time and scare some bitches with.
We\'ll be back shortly.

PezClock

Quote from: Zeroalchemiclock;1935368Zombii U was a pretty good premise for a game. But like, if youre into a game with no story then its good. Its something you could pick up from time to time and scare some bitches with.

But both LFD2 and Dead trigger are the same as zombiu

Fax Clock

Quote from: PezDispenserclock;1935369But both LFD2 and Dead trigger are the same as zombiu

i think zombiU it's more about surviving

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: Fax Clock;1935371i think zombiU it's more about surviving

Yeah pretty much. LFD2 is more goal oriented with getting to safe houses and has some what of a story. Zombi U is just get up and go. Die, start over.
We\'ll be back shortly.

PezClock

Quote from: Zeroalchemiclock;1935377Yeah pretty much. LFD2 is more goal oriented with getting to safe houses and has some what of a story. Zombi U is just get up and go. Die, start over.

Dead trigger is like that. It's just that most of the things you do is protect cars and stuff.

AbbaZabaClock

Hmm, ill have to check it out. Nonetheless. The Wii U is pretty up there. As long as nintendo doesnt think TOO far into innovation and then fuck up their first party titles.
We\'ll be back shortly.

RED Bonk

Got one for Christmas this year. I only have 2 launch titles. (NSMBU, and Nintendo Land)
I regret nothing.

Special thanks to Pezident Clinton for the avatar!

Fax Clock

Quote from: RED Bonk;1935407Got one for Christmas this year. I only have 2 launch titles. (NSMBU, and Nintendo Land)

review the NSMBU, it's worth the money, should i buy it?

PolyhedronClock

waiting for games that would be worth dumping 350 into the initial investment first.

PhantomCatClock

Somewhat off-topic but not far gone enough to make me want to make a new thread, was the 3DS any good? Blah blah launch titles, is it good NOW? Just saw a bigger version and it's not as expensive as I thought it would be

Losperman

Quote from: Slurpee;1935362I'm looking for excuses to buy one but there aren't many.

:this:
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

PezClock

Before wii u came out there was new super mario bros. wii. I know all of you heard of it, but it was one of the game's i used to rage badly at.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1935411Somewhat off-topic but not far gone enough to make me want to make a new thread, was the 3DS any good? Blah blah launch titles, is it good NOW? Just saw a bigger version and it's not as expensive as I thought it would be

Well the 3DS is really good depending on what you play. I mean at the end of the day. Youre well of with a regular DS. But My 3DS is kept pretty close. If youre into alot of nintendo games that are more low key that works out.

And NSMBU is an amazing game. If you played the 3DS NSMB2 then you'll love it. And if you havent its still good.

Im just waiting for zelda ;_;
We\'ll be back shortly.

KeyClock

I'm planning on getting a WiiU...eventually. There's nothing making me really want it right now though. I'll wait for a new Zelda.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1935411Somewhat off-topic but not far gone enough to make me want to make a new thread, was the 3DS any good? Blah blah launch titles, is it good NOW? Just saw a bigger version and it's not as expensive as I thought it would be
I love my 3DS but honestly I put more time into eShop titles than actual retail games. The eShop is great - Wario Land 2 and Liberation Maiden have sucked away the last two weeks for me. As for retail titles, I currently I own Mario Kart 7 (okay), Resident Evil (pretty good), TLoZ: OoT, and Super Mario 3D Land (pretty good). Waiting to buy Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon and Fire Emblem. Paper Mario was disappointing. I don't think the system is the mover that the GB/GBA/DS was but it's not a bad system and I thoroughly enjoy it. It's got a solid line up, but its weakness is that it is building its library very very slowly.

AbbaZabaClock

Quote from: KeyClock;1935480I'm planning on getting a WiiU...eventually. There's nothing making me really want it right now though. I'll wait for a new Zelda.

I love my 3DS but honestly I put more time into eShop titles than actual retail games. The eShop is great - Wario Land 2 and Liberation Maiden have sucked away the last two weeks for me. As for retail titles, I currently I own Mario Kart 7 (okay), Resident Evil (pretty good), TLoZ: OoT, and Super Mario 3D Land (pretty good). Waiting to buy Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon and Fire Emblem. Paper Mario was disappointing. I don't think the system is the mover that the GB/GBA/DS was but it's not a bad system and I thoroughly enjoy it. It's got a solid line up, but its weakness is that it is building its library very very slowly.

Rofl, I heard paper mario was straight garbage. I have super mario 3D land and OoT, {Im a huge zelda fan, shit is ridiculous} and a few other titles but I have more DS games then I do 3DS, nintendo isnt pumping out 1st party titles like before.
We\'ll be back shortly.

Slurpee

idk why nintendo thinks stickers-as-gameplay is a good idea