News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

those damn politicians for the other side! they're at it again!

Farted by Slurpee, January 07, 2014, 06:30:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slurpee

AstronautClock

every politician man they only exist to keep the problems in the world or they wouldnt have a job

SoBe Clock

I heard that local politician was paid off by big corporation, that's why recent policy was pushed through!

pop-tart

Do the politicians own the big oil companies or do the big oil companies own the politicians? I always get it mixed it..

AnkhClock

AstronautClock

Quote from: pop-tart;1965913Do the politicians own the big oil companies or do the big oil companies own the politicians? I always get it mixed it..

the system was created for our convenience but now we live to serve it

TEH SYSTEM MAN

Topcatyo

that's what the libtards would have you believe. fact of the matter is that obamacare is not going to work because until we get a single payer plan the healthcare bill will, studies have proven, make healthcare costs raise immensely.

Topcatyo

the hateful right-wing scaremongers are just using these issues to make the rich richer and to line their own pockets. obamacare is a law, let's watch you shut down the government again over it, american terrorists!

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

IvysaurClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1966063Abortion: good, or great?

*~*A+++++++++++ SELLER WOULD EVICT FETUS AGAIN*~*

AstronautClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1966063Abortion: good, or great?

be careful or you will attract corpsegrinderpolicitianclock

RobClock

I was going to make a gag about canadian politics but honestly who gives a shit am i right

FLOUNDERMAN_CLOCK

Quote from: RobClock;1966086I was going to make a gag about canadian politics but honestly who gives a shit am i right

Rob Ford is becoming fairly well known even in America which has historically not given half a shit about Canadian politics.

RobClock

Quote from: FloundermanClock;1966093Rob Ford is becoming fairly well known even in America which has historically not given half a shit about Canadian politics.

I spent the last half hour typing up a storm on how Rob Ford makes the country look like a joke, and maligning the tory government for the poor local economy, as well as the indifference of most canadians to the political situation of the country which leads to all this..

but that's a little bit too serious for this thread so here's some satire

RobClock

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

AstronautClock

oh and here was I thinking he actually made dumb decisions that affected other people

RobClock

Quote from: AstronautClock;1966131oh and here was I thinking he actually made dumb decisions that affected other people

see; people don't care about canadian politics.

Scandals, though? Oh man are they popular.