News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Pass the I Don't Give a Goddamn What! Part Who Cares!? Official CC Collab

Farted by DurianClock, August 15, 2014, 08:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MentosClock

Quote from: DurianClock;1974103RULES:
You have 3 days to complete your part when you call for it. In order to get a part you have to be paying attention and post before somebody else does. We also reserve the right to hold it up for somebody if they're a particularly good artist like ZL, or somebody like that but we'll post ahead of time if we do. Asking for a part before the person who is up posts an SWF or FLA will be ignored and laughed at for being illiterate.

Do I have poor reading comprehension skills or did everyone just decide to not do this thing? Since people are already calling parts?

Anyway, I'll take part 17.

VuBawlsClock

Fuck anonfrog

EvilBeanClock

DurianClock

Quote from: MentosClock;1974322Do I have poor reading comprehension skills or did everyone just decide to not do this thing? Since people are already calling parts?

Anyway, I'll take part 17.

Abs added that. I was pretty confused by it. :\

DurianClock

If we can get someone to take part 2 we can get this collab underway!

TropicanaClock

Lump Clock

AbsintheClock

It's pretty simple YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE CALLING PARTS UNLESS YOU ARE SOME KIND OF EPIC FLASH MASTER. Obviously we already have some signed up who are not due to some kind of misunderstanding.

That being said, if you're hanging out in blast with nothing to do all day and use the bullshit "My part isn't up til #23, even though when 23 comes up I'm not going to be around to give a fuck, but no I'm not taking part 2 because I'm a lazy shitbag" (That means you Poly) then I'm taking your part off the list completely. Y'all motherfuckers illiterate. Also if you start calling parts, I'm going to put your ass in reserves and take that as "I give AbsintheClock permission to come down and harass me to go make flash right now."

pop-tart

I totally didn't absorb that until just now. My brain only understands rules when they are bullet-pointed.

Should we delete all the "called" spots...?

AbsintheClock

I don't want people calling parts, then not showing up, or calling later parts while slackjawing around all day doing nothing. Thus why we're trying the check-in and go system.

PhantomCatClock

That is pretty confusing, and it's crossed out anyway. We have a year to do this, losing six hours to someone not taking the part they called won't be the farmer pushing us against the cliff edge, this time

e: eh, the post right above me makes it sound less confusing. Aight.

patriotclock

Quick everybody call your part so there's no space for Abs and his dumb rules

AbsintheClock

Alright fine you illiterate turkeys, but you motherfuckers fail to check in I'm not chasing you down, you get the ban stick.

EvilBeanClock

Quote from: Lump Clock;1974348Just reminding that I would love to voice act for y'all.

do you have a demo

Lump Clock

Quote from: EvilBeanClock;1974435do you have a demo

Shit all I got is a little thing phantom cat had me do where I say Irish Wristwatch. I didn't think of a demo.

EDIT: On the plus I am an Acting Major as well as an Art Major.

PhantomCatClock

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

zl

Quote from: AbsintheClock;1974428Alright fine you illiterate turkeys, but you motherfuckers fail to check in I'm not chasing you down, you get the ban stick.

I didn't realize how much I've missed you

c'mere

:queer:

AbsintheClock