News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Clockmas Pass The Flash

Farted by patriotclock, October 31, 2014, 11:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

patriotclock

Quote from: PatriotClock;1974814We should do a ptf with a Halloween or clockmas theme so we have more than 1 good collab a year. Maybe a few less parts to keep clock day the main event

After the success of House of Haunted Clocks we've decided to do another smaller themed PTF. Target date is maybe a few days before Christmas?

For this collab you can obv do whatever you want but try to keep on a general Christmas theme. Thx

ALSO I think we've had enough collabs involving time travel, whether clocks can die or not, etc etc. try to be original thxxx

CLOCKMAS PASS THE FLASH

RULES:

1) Keep your movie in a movie clip.
2) At the first frame of your movie add the following to the frame: _root.stop();
3) At the last frame of your movie add this: _root.play();
4) Make sure you rename all your symbols. Add your name (ex. STRAWBERRY_chair) to your symbol to keep things clean. Also put all the symbols you make in a folder with your name on it.
5) Try and keep your movie between 30 seconds to 1:30. No one wants to see a 3 second part or have someone make a full length movie in the middle of our collab.
6) SET ALL SOUNDS TO STREAM. SERIOUSLY. LEAVING IT AS EVENT WILL HAVE REALLY BAD CONSEQUENCES FOR YOU
7) Use your time wisely.
8) If you are going to drop out, do it before your part is up.

3 Days this time for COMPLETED PARTS

SPECS:

24fps
640x360 (so it can be easily scaled up and uploaded to YT)

If you use AS for whatever reason, make sure it's AS2. Also try to stay away from using an AS camera.
If you're using a CS version, when creating the file, make sure it's AS2 compatible link.
Post what version of flash you submitted it as when you're done.
If you're using a specialized font, break it down (ctrl+b).

1.MelloYello - Finished
2.Patriot - Finished
3. SillyPutty - Finished
3.5 - Smeg - Deleted Scene
4.- BB10 - Done?
5.- Renegade   Finished
6. Polyhedron In Progress
7. PhantomCat done
8. Strawberry done
9. MFC  DONE
10. Mentos DONE
11. Durian IN PROGRESS
12. Pop-Tart

Reserves:

1.Tropicana
2. Caramel Apple

Credits: IronClock?????????

Compiler:

pop-tart

I'd like to close one of these someday but that's so much pressure....

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977856I'd like to close one of these someday but that's so much pressure....

you want it? its all yours if you do.

i was thinking of opening it up but if NG sees the first scene is nothing but bitmaps doin weird stuff we'd prob be eatin 0s

pop-tart

But I like your idea that you told me about.

PhantomCatClock

Okay, still juggling shit BUT if I could get a part that'll come up like the second November ends, I should be able to actually do something

patriotclock

Quote from: pop-tart;1977866But I like your idea that you told me about.

me too, but it should go to a better artist

Quote from: PhantomCatClock;1977869Okay, still juggling shit BUT if I could get a part that'll come up like the second November ends, I should be able to actually do something

idk which part that will end up being, but make a pick and we can work it out

PhantomCatClock

pop-tart

You flake this time and we'll kick you out the ghostbusters

PhantomCatClock

But being in the ghostbusters is why I'm so PUMPED :c

Smegheadclock

I may as well give this a try. Is part 5 easy enough to do?
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

MelloYelloClock

Quote from: Smegheadclock;1977886I may as well give this a try. Is part 5 easy enough to do?

Its not a really a level of difficulty per se. Your part continues from the previous one. So the world is your oyster. You control the ship.
NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

BilliardBall10

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Smegheadclock

Quote from: MelloYelloClock;1977887Its not a really a level of difficulty per se. Your part continues from the previous one. So the world is your oyster. You control the ship.

Then I'll take part 5!
???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-on= anime era.
 What have I done with my life?

miracle fruit

MentosClock

PolyhedronClock

MelloYelloClock

NEW FLASH -> KING OF THE PORTAL 2

:this: CLICK THIS

patriotclock

Still lookin for a young king to take part 1 and lead the charge

Silly Putty Clock

I'll take Part 4. I think I'm a bit too flaky to entrust with the part that everyone else's build on.

EDIT: Also, as of now I'm "Bob"Clock.(quotation marks are necessary) The face in my avatar, but with a clock. I figure it'll be easier to work with than a blob of Silly Putty.
8=======D~~~~>_<~~~~C=======8

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Silly Putty Clock;1977970I'll take Part 4. I think I'm a bit too flaky to entrust with the part that everyone else's build on.

EDIT: Also, as of now I'm "Bob"Clock.(quotation marks are necessary) The face in my avatar, but with a clock. I figure it'll be easier to work with than a blob of Silly Putty.

why not being silly putty clock?

we've known you with that name for years!

a silly putty blob witha jester's hat on it. -noone complained, so why change it?

which makes me think.... we should also rename mighty-boosh-clock into ditto clock. or blueblob clock. it would be so much better. (and it would solve the ages-long problem of the blob clocks.)

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.