News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Hello

Farted by DurianClock, December 04, 2015, 02:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DurianClock

So I finally figured out how to log back into my account. Sorry I kinda disappeared on ya'll. My laptop crashed and my life got pretty fucked up, but I'm back and I'm doing great now! How is everybody doing?

Losperman

I always come to these kinds of threads and something inside tells me to "just post 'Who are you again?' because it'll be funny because you know who they are and people will laugh," but then I remember it's been done before, many times, and I feel kind of stupid and just try and come up with something original and at least somewhat entertaining to say, but I end up staring at the screen for a while and then leaving in shame without having posted anything.
Sig by {{{Zombie Lincoln}}}

:capn: BUSTAS! :capn:

Losperman

Losperman

Now everyone laugh.

Losperman

lolololololololololololololololololol

DurianClock

PhantomCatClock

Slurpee

hi friend, the clock crew is dying again :3

Yomuchan

PhantomCatClock

ngbbs and wegra in a single link

you are the chosen one

PirateClock

_pirate_butchcavities (20:29:15): FUCK CLOCKS _pirate_

PhantomCatClock

I was so excited to have one notification in my lonely facebook and it was just a Clock

BoltClock

Shit, has it really been a year since you did that thing with the old school FLAs.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

DurianClock

Quote from: BoltClock on December 04, 2015, 08:44:09 AM
Shit, has it really been a year since you did that thing with the old school FLAs.

It sure has been one helluva year! If I could acquire Flash again, I wouldn't mind working on new stuff here and there. Huuuge bummer my unfinished projects are most likely gone, seeing as my laptop crapped out on me. :\
I don't know what it is, but I'll always feel possessed to come here and remain a part of the Clock Crew. "Dead" or not. :P
Old Habits die hard.

PolyhedronClock

PhantomCatClock

BoltClock

Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

BilliardBall10

Quote from: DurianClock on December 04, 2015, 02:09:54 AM
So I finally figured out how to log back into my account. Sorry I kinda disappeared on ya'll. My laptop crashed and my life got pretty fucked up, but I'm back and I'm doing great now! How is everybody doing?

hey, welcome back, man!!!
we missed you!

i hope that you are well, my good sir.
also, if you have free time, plz reply to my PM that i've sent you on PS3. do you play killzone2/3 or demon souls?
im a cheerful multiplayer person!

Quote from: Losperman on December 04, 2015, 02:11:47 AM
Who are you again?
*hehehehehehe!* good one, losperman! :D
;)

Quote from: BoltClock on December 04, 2015, 08:44:09 AM
sweet bread, you're right! OMG its been a year...
time flies fast.

THE IRONY!

Quote from: BoltClock on December 07, 2015, 12:06:37 PM
Where I live, these signs are everywhere. (no durians allowed)
yeah, its because durians smell like poop.

no offense, durian-clock.

also, those fruits are HUGE! have you guys seen one up-close? (except from bolt clock who knows them durians)
i saw one durian in a grocery store, it was huge and it smelled like crap! :D

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

DurianClock

Quote from: Yomuchan on December 05, 2015, 11:20:08 AM
Quote from: DurianClock on December 04, 2015, 02:11:16 PMacquire Flash

http://www.oldversion.com/windows/macromedia-flash-mx-2004

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/macromedia-legacy-activation-error.html

There you go.

Awesome! Thank you you so much!

Now, one last thing.. is there ANY way someone could convert the two Avatar Library files I posted last year to Flash MX 2004? Then I could easily get back in the groove of making these movies! B)