News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

What I've learned from this Clock Day

Farted by Soup Clock, August 16, 2016, 12:14:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soup Clock

1) Clock Crew is dead
2) BB10 is like the kid who is still up drinking while everybody is waking up and getting ready for work.

I think I know all I need.  Any Philly or Clocks in the NE down for a IRL collaboration where we all get together, throw back a few and make something awesome?  Can probably include Clocks in other regions via internet connections.  If nobody is interested I'll let this idea drop off the face of the earth, but I'll be able to fund and host a gathering in Philly if anybody is down.
ass whore

Yomuchan

joliet_jane

The Clock Crew is only as dead as it was yesterday. But then again, NG's times are tough as well.

PhantomCatClock

Soup Clock

Quote from: Yomuchan on August 16, 2016, 12:34:36 AM
PRISON COLLAB IS GO GO.

I won't be in prison at the time of the collab, or even have been sentence, but I will have money and am looking to keep entertained until I do.  I'd be willing to host a couple day event, so there'd be some time for storyboarding and prison might just work.

Quote from: joliet_jane on August 16, 2016, 12:37:12 AM
The Clock Crew is only as dead as it was yesterday. But then again, NG's times are tough as well.

If you take that recursively, the CC was always dead.  But might as well do something to breathe a LITTLE life back into it, whether it's IRL collaborations or graffiti.  It's less about the collaboration and more about us working as the community we once were.  There was a reason we went to CC.cc and not NG BBS.

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 16, 2016, 12:39:57 AM
I don't think he meant BB10 jr

Still meant your dead  mom.
ass whore

UnrealClock

I know I don't come here anymore, but I have to say I love you guys. Like for real. I can't thank everyone here enough for formulating the fucked up crazy twat I am today. If it wasn't for me following you since I was like 13, I'd probably have a good job, and be on the straight and arrow, but positively hate everything about living. You put the pep in my step. Regardless of what silliness and pain that may have cost me later in life.
q

PhantomCatClock

the Phantom family is undead you white cis platemail

zl

d u m p y

People really gotta stop using bb10 in their flash. What the fuck? There's been literally thousands of different people you could use

zl

Quote from: DumpsterClock on August 16, 2016, 04:52:00 PM
People really gotta stop using bb10 in their flash. What the fuck? There's been literally thousands of different people you could use

bb10 is the most visible clock

bb10 is half of the forum activity

future archaeologists will consider bb10 to be the clockcrew's founder and figurehead

d u m p y

3 solid reasons for why he should've been removed 4evr ago

BilliardBall10

Quote from: Soup Clock on August 16, 2016, 12:14:27 AM
1) Clock Crew is dead
2) BB10 is like the kid who is still up drinking while everybody is waking up and getting ready for work.

I think I know all I need.  Any Philly or Clocks in the NE down for a IRL collaboration where we all get together, throw back a few and make something awesome?  Can probably include Clocks in other regions via internet connections.  If nobody is interested I'll let this idea drop off the face of the earth, but I'll be able to fund and host a gathering in Philly if anybody is down.

i am interested in CC collabs!
so yes, if you need a flash collaborator, send me a PM.

k -i raise dragons. here we go -click HERE- i mean click the eggs -and the dragons, until they become  adults.

Yomuchan

You watched him die, Mr. Anderson.

PhantomCatClock

bb10 seriously was our mascot this year

could you imagine if that permaban vote passed? All these people not in the CC putting him in their videos while we just have to stand there and think of the best way to tell a six year old his dog died

BoltClock

Quote from: Zombie Lincoln on August 16, 2016, 05:19:42 PM

bb10 is the most visible clock

bb10 is half of the forum activity

future archaeologists will consider bb10 to be the clockcrew's founder and figurehead

He's also right next to the NEWGROUNDS wordmark in the new site skin. Damn. And they didn't bother to put SBC on the tank.
Latest Flash: Clockmas 2019
Latest Collab: Pass The Spam Drei
Upcoming Flash: BoltClock: Origins Part 3

RIP old siggy

RobClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on August 17, 2016, 01:49:13 AM
bb10 seriously was our mascot this year

could you imagine if that permaban vote passed? All these people not in the CC putting him in their videos while we just have to stand there and think of the best way to tell a six year old his dog died

It's easier to explain to a child that the dog is gone than to continue cleaning up after it when it shits on the kitchen floor 3 times a day

NintendrCkolc

Someone make another perma-ban bb10 thread quick.

Kodiakclock

Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Kodiakclock

also you're going to prison? I'm very sorry to hear that man.
Quote from: YoYoClock;1903849
KodiakClock - Super Butt

Luwano

When the outcome of this year's clock day seems low, remind yourself that today's "Kitty Krew Day" on NG consists of one flash.