News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Kids WB is 25 today so

Farted by JambaClock, September 09, 2020, 10:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JambaClock

https://www.youtube.com/v/zGSuuUNLMFk
uh.... yeah

does anyone have any fond memories of this block?

Clocktopus

my brother says as a kid i used to eat cereal and watch freakazoid but i literally have no memory of that show

now animaniacs i loved!

PhantomCatClock

batman sneezing while saying pikachu

JambaClock

I think the promos are the stuff that stuck the most

from batman singing "jigglypuff" to his kid so he can sleep, sylvester singing the Pokémon theme, and abuncha other stuff, the marketing team really didn't hold back

GreyClock

I watched all those cartoons pretty regularly, except Freakazoid, never even heard of that for some reason. It doesn't even have a Dutch wikipedia page, maybe it didn't make it over here.

The Brain's voice is tattooed in my mind and he sounds exactly like I remembered, but THAT's Pinky's voice??? ? ?? !

pop-tart

I have complete Animaniacs collection on DVD.

Y'all remember Waynehead? It was like the Boondocks meets Tiny Toons. To this day, I can't tell if it was breaking the glass ceiling or offensive as fuck.

RobClock

Quote from: GreyClock on September 10, 2020, 02:19:17 AM
I watched all those cartoons pretty regularly, except Freakazoid, never even heard of that for some reason. It doesn't even have a Dutch wikipedia page, maybe it didn't make it over here.

The Brain's voice is tattooed in my mind and he sounds exactly like I remembered, but THAT's Pinky's voice??? ? ?? !

NARF