News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

ye officiale clockday prize announcement

Farted by VCRClock, July 16, 2021, 10:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VCRClock

As you are hopefully already well aware, August 15, 2021 will be the 20th birthday of StrawberryClock's B, the single most groundbreaking multimedia experience ever to have been produced with Macromedia Flash. Unfortunately the B Blu-Ray box set remains in production hell, but to honor this momentous occasion, we'd like to offer a few humble prizes to encourage everyone on Newgrounds to participate in Clockday 2021.

We'll probably watch as many August 15th submissions as we can stomach, casually pick some favorites from those submissions tagged with #clockday2021, and award the following prizes based on personal prejudice:

1st prize: $100
2nd prize: $75
3rd prize: $50

We'll also award $25 for the best movie/game from an artist we've never heard of, and another $25 VCRCLOCK PRIzE to the best submission made without opening Flash or Adobe Animate (tag it with #vcrclockprize so I don't miss it!)

FINALLY, we have two very special handmade StrawberryClock plushies from @Yarn to give away. We'll pick two winners at random from the pool of people who tag their Clockday submissions with #sbcraffle!

Winners will be announced by 8/17, I reckon. We're looking forward to seeing everybody's work, especially if you kind of suck but you're funny.

Love,
The Clock Crew
<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.
<PhantomCatClock> are we talking about the same clock crew

PhantomCatClock

I was serious about the second veece prize

k9

VCRClock

<Marlin Clock> This thread seems proof positive that divisiveness at any level is usually bad for the Clock Crew.

PhantomCatClock

i meant to mention it in the discord so it'd be in the bbs/cc ng news post but i forgot

VCRClock

Quote from: PhantomCatClock on July 17, 2021, 09:38:49 PM
i meant to mention it in the discord so it'd be in the bbs/cc ng news post but i forgot

what if you'd mentioned it in the discord tho

PhantomCatClock

vcr please every time you act coy i have to type another response with one hand

it's back to the future night

you know how much i love michael j fox

D.VaClock

how much do I have to pay to win??? asking for a friend
D.Va Clock? More like D.VA COCK!!!