News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Facts Thread

Farted by VirusClock, August 21, 2006, 08:45:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Topcatyo

Fact:    I'm so darn glad he let me try it again.  'Cause my last time on Earth I lived a whole world of sin.  I'm so glad that I know more than I knew then.  Gonna keep on tryin' till I reach the highest ground.

LimeClock

Quote from: IvysaurClockFact: You're a nut! Crazy as a coconut!

But...what does that mean?

Fact: That boy needs therapy.

Topcatyo

FACT: I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad.  The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.

EtchASketchClock

Fact: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Fact: WE ARE FAM-ILY
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Kombucha

Quote from: Etch-A-SketchClockFact: My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Fact: WE ARE FAM-ILY
Fact: I don't know which one to continue.

Topcatyo

FACT: Purple haze, all in my brian.  Lately things just don't seem the smae.  Acting funny, but I don't know why.  'Scuze me while I kiss the sky.

EtchASketchClock

Fact: Gotta catch 'em all.
Fact: I do want to buy a peggey, and I want to pet it.
Take Care... Spike Your Hair!
[FLASH=http://files.myfrogbag.com/y10np3/Newsigthatworks.swf]width=400 height=200 wmode=transparent[/FLASH]

Kombucha

Quote from: Etch-A-SketchClockFact: I do want to buy a peggey, and I want to pet it.
Fact: So do I.

SchnozzberryClock

FACT: You can't stop the rock.

Topcatyo

FACT: Rock the casbah.

BunnyClock

Fact: We built this city on rock and roll

camoclock is a great man

Fact : I want to take you to the gaybar.
poop

Topcatyo

FACT: [SIZE=30000]TEQUILA![/SIZE]

Jim Gaffigan

Fact: We're going off the rails on the crazy train.

Topcatyo

FACT: You better leave, you better leave my little girl alone.

MarshmallowClock

Fact: My penis is the size of 1 and a half Coke cans.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: LimeClockBut...what does that mean?

Fact: That boy needs therapy.
Fact: Purely psychosomatic.

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: Marlin_ClockFact: Purely psychosomatic.
Fact: You are a nut, you are crazy in the coconut.

Marlin Clock

Quote from: MarshmallowClockFact: You are a nut, you are crazy in the coconut.
Already said.

Fact: Momma just killed a man.

MarshmallowClock

Quote from: Marlin_ClockAlready said.

Fact: Momma just killed a man.
Damn.

Fact: She died of an overdose.