News:

If you need instructions on how to get through the hotels, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Main Menu

Morgan Quest 64

Farted by Munglai, October 03, 2006, 06:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Who does Morgan teleport to the ship?

eonard Nimoy
8 (100%)
ophia Petrillo
0 (0%)
ab Calloway
0 (0%)
rlando Bloom
0 (0%)
ack Nicholson
0 (0%)
ichael Jackson (80s version)
0 (0%)
ric Idle
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 03, 2006, 11:21:08 AM

BobbyClock

Slam the axe into moustachesr1337

PentagramClock

D0 as Freddie says and smash the wall.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Marlin Clock

Quote from: PentagramclockD0 as Freddie says and smash the wall.
But with your head, it looks like it'd do more damage.
Also, why do none of them have hands? This isn't homestarrunner.com.

Munglai

Quote from: Carlin_ClockBut with your head, it looks like it'd do more damage.
Also, why do none of them have hands? This isn't homestarrunner.com.

Because Virtual Realito(TM) is the cheapest virtual reality program on the market ok.


You hack the wall.

A mysterious door appears.

You take a deep breath to steady your nerves (this is just for show as Morgan Freeman doesn't actually get nervous) and then step through.


You find yourself in a strange open space. Peculiar rectangular objects float through the air above you.
Looking down you notice that your left hand has transformed into some kind of pointy arrow device.
You suddenly become aware of your adept abilities to open, examine and rename things.

Kombucha


SilverCherryClock


SoBe Clock

Open Internet Explorer, go on Clockcrew.net, and post in the morgan quest 64 thread.

BobbyClock

Question where your hat and sunglasses went.

SoBe Clock

Quote from: RadioTubeClockthis

edit: 7 day waiting period for the lose
Morgan freeman is not bound to the rules of the clock crew.


Also, HueyFreeClock is now MorganFreeClock. He already has an account :p

Munglai

You can't access internet explorer from here.
You don't have deleting capabilities so you check the properties of box.exe.

It's in the folder R:/Richard's Stuff/IMPORTANT/, along with fabulousporn.exe and beat.dsc
R:/Richard's Stuff/IMPORTANT/box.exe is currently being accessed by the user "Mike The Box"
Its description reads "Trance-pulse wavelength. Do not move or rename."

Quote from: SchoefieldQuestion where your hat and sunglasses went.

DIGITAL ASTRAL PROJECTIONS DON'T WEAR ACCESSORIES.

Kombucha

Change the wallpaper to this:

Edit: Or this.

BobbyClock

Switch the filename of box.exe to gayporn.exe and gayporn.exe to box.exe

SoBe Clock

What do you mean you can't acess internet explorer from here, it's right there on the desktop.  :mad:

BinaryClock

rename box.exe to gayporn.exe and vice versa.
BinaryClock, if you wanna play uno type !unohelp to see how to

Munglai

Quote from: ForgemasterClockWhat do you mean you can't acess internet explorer from here, it's right there on the desktop.  :mad:

Does it look like Morgan Freeman is right there on the desktop? He's clearly in some folder or something that's several hundred miles closer to the imaginary camera than the desktop duh.

You change the wallpaper somehow.



You switch the names on the two files.

PentagramClock

Look at the properties of Beat.dsc
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

Marlin Clock

e-hide behind beat.dsc and wait for Mike or Richard to show up, then shank him with your arrow-hand.

Munglai

You check the properties of beat.dsc

beat.dsc is a coded 3 1/2 inch floppy disc.
It's not currently being used by anybody.
It's description reads "A good thorough beating".
You can't access its contents as it's password protected, but you can eject it.

PentagramClock

Eject it so you can pick it up later.
I\'ve had this signature for years now, I think I may need a new one.

Quote from: MadnessCombatThe truth is, The only friends I have are God and Jesus
Quote from: TI-83 Clock;674449imaginary friends dont count

camoclock is a great man

Eject beat,enter strip,check properties.
poop